Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 06:47 PM

No, Dougal is not being murdered

So Brian has moved our living room round, the result is that in order to do stuff on his computer he has to sit on the floor (the computer goes through our telly)...Dougal has discovered this is a wonderful way of getting his lug next to his Dad's mouth so Dad can talk to him and Dougal can feel the vibration and talk back...the problem is that Dougal doesn't just talk...he shouts..or rather howls..loudly.

It's quite comical cause he and Brian howl at each other, but I am sure the neighbours are convinced Dougal is being murdered...I'm just waiting for the SSPCA to arrive

Silly noisy puppy.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Lol! Alfie likes to have the odd chat too and it is never a whisper! They are such funny pups!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Awh bless him....
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Lol! Alfie likes to have the odd chat too and it is never a whisper! They are such funny pups!
It's staffies, they just like to chat to you. My father in laws dog Dusky was exactly the same, she would jump onto Brian's knee and talk to him...well shout at him really but tell him all about her week They are just sooo funny.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 10:39 AM
awwww bless him, that must be funny xxxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
It's staffies, they just like to chat to you. My father in laws dog Dusky was exactly the same, she would jump onto Brian's knee and talk to him...well shout at him really but tell him all about her week They are just sooo funny.
Aw bless! I realise how quiet my house was now I have Alfie here! If Lily has something he wants, he kind of yodels at her and usually does some very noisy yawns!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Aw bless! I realise how quiet my house was now I have Alfie here! If Lily has something he wants, he kind of yodels at her and usually does some very noisy yawns!
Oh yes, the noisy yawns, we get them too...and they don't belch quietly either....it's a full on BRAAAAAAAAAAP!.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
awwww bless him, that must be funny xxxxxx
It's hilarious, my brother nearly burst a gut yesterday laughing at Dougal telling Brian that there was someone new in the house
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Gordon's are gobby too, and Griffin's only half of one! He talks regularly and loudly, and it seems to be spreading, Chester is definitely more chatty than he was pre-Griffin !