register for free

Dog News

Staffies Kicked, Punched, and Left Hanging...

...has received 25 comments (page 3)
tamazigh
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Only joined today and i knew i shouldn't have looked at the article. Poor dogs. Very upsetting. Live in Norwood and it makes me sad/angry but haven't seen this myself. Its also worrying that if a person is capable of doing this to a dog(or any animal) may possibly one day have children too. My dog has often aproached a young man who has a beautiful well mannerd green brindle presa, whom i know now from local dog walkers is now in the vets as it was attacked by three dogs being encouraged by their owners to attack. A real shame, what a situation for the great staffy.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2008, 11:05 AM
You couldn't do as some have suggested, and hang these brave boys by their balls, because they never had any in the first place.I have a staffie x and it makes me mad that these brainless idiots get hold of staffies, or any dog and mistreat them, the dogs deserve so much more than to be owned by these mindless morons.
Sarah Jane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2008, 02:56 PM
i must admit when im out with my 3 dogs im careful when staffis are about.i have lived in a area about 20 years ago were they used to fight staffs at night and near other dogs they were nasty.i like the breed but when in the wrong hands they are nasty.at end of the day its not the dog its the owner .its about time dog licsences were brought back then it would be the true dog lover buying the dogs and not thugs .
CarolRobinson
New Member!
Female 

18-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I can't believe the things some people will do to dogs, my friend saw something happening in a park in Sheffield, she saw some 'thugs' trying to get a staff to hold on to a tree branch - are they 'bl***y' stupid or what? It really is time something was done about the cruelty afflicted on animals. We have one rescue that was so cruelly treated he still bears his baggage 10 years on!!!
mrswatson1967
New Member!
Female 

01-01-2010, 11:04 PM
staffys are the new "knife" to the thugs that use them for image only. they dont look after them properly and teach them to be viscous and savage. there should be stiff penalties for these animals as that is all they are the dogs they abuse deserve more respect!!! such a sad situation, bring back the dog licences and make them law then well see how many of these hoodlums keep their dogs
xx0crazycat0xx
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-07-2011, 02:56 AM
evil sick twisted parasites doesnt even start 2 describe these individuals its stomach churning sickening stuff and the only consolation is karma i hope these individuals are tortured and killed in the same way by there supposed gang buddies ihave no time for sick twisted abusers of animals or kids and as far as im concerned eitha of these offences would warrant death by torture and id quite happily watch them being punished
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top