Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, January 6th

Good morning everyone, A dark, very cold morning too.

June, do hope you are feeling much better this morning. Very difficult for most of us to carry on when we are ill but for you with five dogs to care for must be almost impossible to rest.

Griff, hope you too are feeling better this morning, glad deags is ok now.

Kazz do not envy you working at night.

Hope everyone else is ok, have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra hope you had a better night with the leg last night.
June hope you are feeling better today and you also griff and that Deags behaves today.
I didn't much like working evenings during the winter the only thing that kept me going was a) we needed the money and when we didn't b) I loved the job so much I use to be able to motivate myself into the cold dark evenings.

Very frosty here this morning so after walking Dillon it will be in the warm and housework and sorting dinner for Gorden arriving home. Mark is over to Essex for the weekend.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 08:45 AM
I had no idea June was ill - my phone is flat at the moment but I will send her a WhatsApp when I can. I woke up this morning with dreadful diarrhoea and feeling very sick - luckily its my day off today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Nikki, that is another of the viruses going round at the moment, drink plenty of fluids and keep yourself warm. June is in a bad way just hope she will feel better today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Lynn, it was very cold and damp here this morning but it has brightened up.
Hope Mark has a successful weekend in Essex and hope Joel went back to school ok. Must be a worry for you all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Been raining here and gone a lot warmer, well above freezing. Felt a lot better when I woke this morning, sorted girls, tidied up. Then began to go downhill and shaky, back in bed with a hot water bottle and a thumping headache. Awake during the night blowing my nose, so at least its coming out now. Going to try and sleep it off
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Oh June, must be difficult to look after the girls when you are feeling so poorly. Do hope you feel better during the course of the day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you are feeling better today June

Griff hope you are now on the way to recovering and also that Deags seems to be back to her "normal" self.

Hope everyones weekend goes smoothly Lynn and that Joel is doing ok now he's "home".

Dull and damp here this morning and quite a bit warmer. Isn't funny if you sleep a little later how you rush round trying to catch yourself up.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 10:36 AM
We cross posted June. Take care of yourself and hopefully by the end of the weekend you will be nearly normal again. I am sure the girls won't begrudge you taking care of yourself.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Good morning all.
Dark and gloomy here but no frost, little wind and a warm 8c
Sorry to hear of so many of you under the weather. There certainly are a lot of bugs going around.
My son was taken to hospital on Monday from his work. He was quite poorly and eventually diagnosed with Pleurisy. Starting to improve now though.
Brian has got gout and I have got a frozen shoulder, which is why I haven't been on the 'puter so much.
Hey-ho it will soon be summer!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >