View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maggie.t1
New Member!
Female 

28-03-2011, 11:46 AM

Any dog friendly beaches near Hastings ?

Hi everyone - I have just joined Dogsey - I have two adorable westies named Barney and Benson. Barney is 10 years old and Benson is 6 - however Benson has not been very well and is having chemotherapy for multicentre lymphoma - he is doing really well, but I would like to take him and barney to a beach when the weather gets a bit warmer. We are taking them to Hastings shortly and wondered if anyone can tell me of dog friendly beaches near there. Many thanks - Maggie:
derk2nd2none
New Member!
Male 

01-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by maggie.t1 View Post
Hi everyone - I have just joined Dogsey - I have two adorable westies named Barney and Benson. Barney is 10 years old and Benson is 6 - however Benson has not been very well and is having chemotherapy for multicentre lymphoma - he is doing really well, but I would like to take him and barney to a beach when the weather gets a bit warmer. We are taking them to Hastings shortly and wondered if anyone can tell me of dog friendly beaches near there. Many thanks - Maggie:
yes there is one in hastings near the rock o nore road the parking there is expensive in the day but after 6.pm it,s only £1.00 but you are right on the beech
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 08:38 AM
We stayed near Hastings and visited St Leonards on Sea, Pett Level and Camber Sands.