View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tye_Bo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2009, 06:34 PM
That's a good point - she should have the dogs taken off her. Have the RSPCA made any comment?
sarah8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2009, 06:47 PM
I saw this on the news tonight, the bitch (the dog) didn't look anything like a Cocker to me and the news reader said they might be keeping the puppy now .... poor puppy. The RSPCA checked over the puppy and it's now back with his mother - no surprise they didn't do anything.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi,

Another concern (as well as those already posted) is this.....

It states the 4 yo wanted to wash the pup after it got dirty outside. Where has he learned that putting something down the toilet gets it clean?

I would assume that the child made the association with moving water and getting clean.....added to the fact you 'clean' the toilet after using it by flushing...

I agree with what has already been said - thank god it was a positive outcome but very worrying that a couple of kid maganed to get hold of this puip long enought to take it outside get it dirty come back in and flush it down the loo without the parents knowledge.

Hope the lesson is learnt....however I will not hold my breath.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3