Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
Well it was a great 2 days & after all the talk of its not possible to show at both types of show KC & SV rules who got VA1 & Sieger with a great performance Elmo, who won Best of Breed at Crufts.

The Cullens are lovely and put a lot back into both the show and working arena with their support, so I am thrilled for them.

When people say it is not possible to show at BOTH really mean it is not posssible for THEM to do it!

We were really lucky with the weather, a few disapointments with dogs I liked the look of failing their schutzhund yesterday & some hilarious times today with the off or loose lead gaiting, though the girl I admire most did it with a dog she'd only met 3 hours before whose owner was stuck on the motorway an hour away from the show in a traffic jam.
More kudos to the DOG who was of such a temperament and of such training that he would do this!

My male was shown at Crufts last year by two different handlers neither of which he had met before!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Any pics Sue?

I believe that Conbhairean Lauser (Dougie) won the Adult Longcoat Sieger title
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Dougie

Well done to David, Heather and of course Dougie himself
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Any pics Sue?

I believe that Conbhairean Lauser (Dougie) won the Adult Longcoat Sieger title
He did indeed & more importantly in view of small number entered got his V1 grading.
Talking of grading, while 3 working males got a VA grading, the bitch judge announced that his winner while the best of her class was not perfection in every aspect as her elbow score was not the best so she was not perfection in health, so he gave no VA gradingd in bitches. All bitches shown in the class were graded V
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 01:18 PM
One of the reasons I prefer the Sieger and/or FCI system over the British one, dogs are GRADED.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2