Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:13 PM

tigger,7th may 03 - 15th august 07

tigger was born on the 7th of may she had a rotten start,she lost her mom during the c-section and i bottle reared her with the help from my daughter michaela,so when we kept her,michaela took on the role of trainer and owner we done it together,but although she was mine she was more michaelas,then in feb this year we found out she had epi,not a nice disease,we recieved lots of help from dogsey friends,friends iv made forever,she had a blood transfusion from her sister,and we got her well again a long and hard road,we learnt to feed raw,learnt theres more to life than pain,pain we no longer wanted for our girl,she started collapsing and we were unsure why,then the blood started,lastnight she took a turn for the worse,she started vomiting,the blood just came out if she passed wind,she was a brave wee soul and highly strung and only at certain times did we know she was in pain,the wobbly legs,the hunched back,the blood running,was unbearable to see,we let her play as often as she was able and to see her running it was a shame she so enjoyed life she was the gaffa in the pack,she lived with rusty,her sister and loved the puppies but only to watch she hadnt the patience with them,here are some pictures michaela took to-day,you see them and its hard to see the pain.

to tigger we loved you ,we will always love you rest now at the bridge xx

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm so sorry you have lost your brave girl, you made the right decision for her, however hard it may seem, she is free from pain and discomfort now, but she will remain forever in your heart.xx

Run Free Tigger, you can play and have all the fun you want, free from pain..xxxx
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Run Free from pain at the Bridge Tigger

xxxxxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:47 PM
It is so hard when we have to let them go. But in our hearts we know they are free of pain and suffering. There will be a lot of dogs waiting for them to play at the bridge, where they will be able to do the things they could no longer do on this earth. Run free with all your new friends Tigger.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Aw Toni, she was lovely, give your Michaela a cuddle form me she must be heartbroken as well.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Really sorry to see this. hugs to you all
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 11:53 PM
She was gorgeous, very special and obviously well loved. Run Free dear Tigger. I'm so sorry for your loss Toni and Micheala.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm so, so terribly sad for your loss. It is never easy to let go but you were so brave for your beautiful Tigger. Now there will be no more pain.
My heart goes out to you.
RIP tigger.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2007, 07:37 AM
So sorry for your loss.

You gave Tigger some wonderful years she would never have had if you hadn't hand reared her and you were there for her at the end.

Hopefully in time you will remember the good times without the hurt you are now feeling.

Take care x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2007, 07:44 AM
She was beautiful, she'll be running with the others now.
Becky
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >