View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2011, 02:52 PM

Orijen 13.5kg for £47.83 with discount code (update @ post7)

I bought Orijen Adult on Monday for £47.83, including delivery, from Garden Bird Supplies - gardenbird.co.uk - using 8% discount code, which is BABAFFM3. Their website says delivery is £4 but this is not added at checkout. Not sure how long discount code is applicable for but it's by far the cheapest I can find at the moment
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Good grief, how much?

I'm so pleased I feed raw......
Azz
Administrator
Male 

14-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Code doesn't work :/

The code "BABAFFM3" you have entered cannot be processed. Please check that your order qualifies for the offer, you have entered your code all in upper case, exactly as printed, and that the end date is valid. If you have input the code correctly and it still does not work then please re-enter in the Promotional Code box.
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2011, 07:30 PM
i have just ordered a bag from them £51.99 didnt know about the code but i am still waiting for delivery they have taken the money from my account but my order has not yet been shipped i placed the order 6/9/11 so i dont think i will use them again
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Sorry, I should have said that on the screen which asks for a discount code there are 2 boxes, one below the other. I had to put the code in the lower box for it to work.

This is the website I found it on
http://couponcroc.co.uk/gardenbird.co.uk

which says:-

CodeSave 8% On Orders at Garden Bird

Save 8% On Orders at Garden Bird

Click to Reveal code →
BABAFFM3

I emailed them today because on their order tracking page mine had not been shipped. Chap 'phoned me to say that that part of their web site wasn't working but my order had been sent & it would arrive Friday or Saturday.

To the person who said they haven't received their order - what did they say when you contacted them about it
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Just had another look and offer ends tomorrow, 15th Sept
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Don't order from them. Arrived today, but it's the old 70/30 version with a best before date of 8th October.

Apologies if anyone has, but I meant well by thinking I was passing on chance of a bargain.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2011, 12:55 PM
No such thing as a free lunch, as they say.......
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2011, 08:35 PM
too late for me i rang them & they are looking into my order i shall try to cancel tomorrow if i can as mine still hasnt arrived thanks for letting us know petrina
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Petrina - I spoke to them & they agreed straight away to collect it today & refund money, so you shouldn't have any problems. Said he was totally unaware of short date, but I suspect, as it's old formula, they bought it for next to nothing, hoping they could sell it without anyone noticing.

Despite the total cock-up I've made of this, I think it would be useful if there was a section on here where people could put any voucher codes, etc they find, as I've saved a lot of money using them, but often when I search the best ones have expired
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >