Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Thats a fab bed Grommit!!

Sadly no dog at present, but when I am not on Dogsey I tend to be with my horse, either riding or poo picking his field (more often than riding these days!). Or playing with my mouse and gerbil.

When I find time I enjoying going to the gym for a swim or reading/watching japanese anime.
Thank you! , Wendy thinks so too.

I used to love swimming when we lived in a different area. The pool in the village i'm in now is tiny. I used to swim before work and found it really stress-relieving.

I love reading too but find it hard to find the time to do it. I get distracted if my OH has the tv on so only tend to read if he is out or if its very quiet at work, which isnt very often!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Other than that, I'm a sucker for rubbish TV and have been quite addicted to the Supernatural series lately. .
Yey!! At last - another Supernatural fan. So good - definitely not rubbish!
Dean... phwoar.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Yey!! At last - another Supernatural fan. So good - definitely not rubbish!
Dean... phwoar.
It's cheesy, predictable and generally the same story over and over...but the eyecandy does make it worth watching Not sure if I should be worried about OH being into it now though...

Fab guinea pig bed grommit! I make rat hammocks too, so much cheaper than shop-bought stuff, especially if/when the rats decide to add some new exit homes
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I mess with old cars as i'm into the aircooled VW scene also love classic cars in general so i spend a lot of time in the summer camping at shows. I also love photography as well as historical places and the great outdoors and my other big passion is live music so go to a lot of gigs. In quieter moments i like to make things such as jewellery, candles and cards
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Sorry if i sound a bit daft.. what is airsofting?
Dont worry many people dont know.
I'm just the unofficial photographer for this certain company but my OH goes a lot. It's like paintballing, less painful and less expensive and using heavy weighted BB's not too heavy to hurt but enough to feel. Army style tactical games. Lots of great fun and some really great people.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:14 PM
I went paintballing just the once. That was enough. I was splatted from head to toe. It hurt like hell at the time and I felt bruised and battered for about 3 days afterwards. My friends, of course, thoughtr it was hilarious!

I study in my spare time. All sorts of things. I have done courses in Music, Chemistry, Law, Criminal Justice, Policing, Animal Care and Business. As a single parent I enjoy staying at home with Oscar to look after him. Studying is something I can do alone (ie I don't have to go out to do it) and it also means my brain doesn't turn to mush.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
I went paintballing just the once. That was enough. I was splatted from head to toe. It hurt like hell at the time and I felt bruised and battered for about 3 days afterwards. My friends, of course, thoughtr it was hilarious!
Airsofting is different, not so much fun when you have to sit in a bramble bush with your camera staring down the barrell of an AK just to take a good picture but still pretty fun. It's more a game of trust because you cant see if you've been hit only feel it and it's just like being flicked when you have a coat on. In the summer we do get a few regular players just playing in their boxers..idiots but majorly hilarious.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:19 PM
I sew
A bit of gardening & bake cakes if I'm in the mood - but mainly sewing I used to make clothes, dance costumes & corsets, now I just make doggie fings

Love the guinea pig bed BTW
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I like roaming the countryside! Also, squash and running, although I don't seem to have done much for a while for one reason or another. Enjoy reading, writing and painting. Don't seem to have done much of these either. Motorbikes, although I recently sold my bike as I wasn't getting a chance to ride it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Apart from looking after the zoo here, I paint, draw and cook and have the allotment
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >