Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2020, 07:29 AM

Tuesday, 1st September, 2020

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care and stay
safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2020, 07:33 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lovely morning and quite warm. Have to go into town and the library this morning but that is all that is planned

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Nice morning here to after a chilly start. Gorden back to work, in the cabin he won't be back now to the office possibly or overseeing his students in schools till at least January. As long as everything continues in the right way.
We are rethinking him staying in the hostel overnight, so he may not return to the office for the foreseeable future and will do meetings and lectures as he has been doing remotely, burt will visit schools to check in his students.
Bedspread about to go out delivery due between now and 11.15, just have to hoover then the day is my own.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Good Afternoon all.

Overcast here but no rain no washing either though LOL

Have considered moving and have decided I like it here the issue is not where I live but what I do. So making changes to my lifestyle slowly slowly. Think the virus and lockdown have hindered my social life as with everyone and I have got into a rut. Trying to dig myself out.

Moyra Have a good day hope you feel better today.

Sue Cannot recall the last time I went into the library. Have a good day

Lynn Sounds like a brilliant plan and very similar to what my cousin is doing he tutors online now. Did you get to the garden centre?

Brenda Hope your sleepless night was a one off and all is still going well

Losos That service sounds lovely.

Chris Jigsaws brilliant time wasting and addictive too so may be perfect for the forthcoming winter days.

Have a great day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Good morning all.

Absolutely wonderful day here. 20 degrees, very little breeze and sunshine. My ideal weather.

The crowds have eased off a little, but still a lot here. I'm hoping that by the beginning of next week we are on 'winter mode' as far as the tourists are concerned.

I'm hoping Gary keeps his new found interest in jigsaws, Kazz. He'll either become obsessed with them or stick them in a drawer never to be seen again. There's no happy medium where Gary is concerned.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2020, 10:44 AM
We decided against it Kazz we went for a stroll instead along a track near the pet shop we sometimes use. No Dillon just us.

Fingers crossed for the puzzle situation Chris.