Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 06:56 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 26th August

Good morning everyone

Hope knee is improving Moyra

Good luck with the move Brenda I am sure everything will fall into place.

Lovely morning here. Washing out and Teazle walked. Off with Ben to the hospital soon as he has to have a needle biopsy and ultrasound on his thyroid gland. We both think he will have to have it removed

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 07:20 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Oh what a terrible night I have had. Because of the way I have been try to get around my right hip has gone and now I am in agony with that too. Anyone got a shotgun they shoot horses for less don't they?

I'm not sure because my brain is addled too but I believe it is this morning that my Renal consultant is supposed to ring me from the hospital, please God he speaks fluent English! About 10 he is supposed to ring me and I have to have a list of all my medication handy for him.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well your four legged friends too.
God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2020, 07:38 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Wind dying down here now but what a late afternoon and through the night we have had.
Dillo didn't want a walk yesterday was doing that whimpering intermittently on and off early on so I gave him half of the 11/2 pardale v I have left thinking joint, or he had come off the bed funny.
Seems it was wind gave him two Gaviscon but they didn't help much so when his windeze arrived which is mostly the simethicone I was talking about he got one of those and soon settled but it took till late afternoon for him to feel more relaxed.
Thank goodness it didn't escalate to bloat.
Today much better walked and had breakfast and played with his treat ball and seems back to his old self again.
I tried an experiment with his food he has been having cold pressed biscuit with some wet food and I am now wondering if it is giving him indigestion. So only we t last night and again this morning and so far so good.
Ha ha just had the biggest fart out of Dillon.

Moyra sorry you are feeling so low and in so much pain. Good luck with your phone consult.
Sue good luck to Ben to do hope it doesn't need an operation.
Harvey funny thing we were with Hart back in Essex that's who the one I sacked worked for. Our new neighbours there had complained about the firm to and a few others.
The house we bought in Upwell was through Hart also and they couldn't of been more helpful if they tried, the agent that dealt with us a young girl was amazing and knowing the distance we travelled to view properties always made herself available Saturdays even though in the rural areas they do not open and suited to our times weekdays.
Hope you are ok griff.

Well hoping to get more decking done today it was to windy for Gorden to saw yesterday so he had to give up. Also we need to tidy a very battered garden.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Good morning all.

Cloudy and on the cool side this morning, but that is my ideal really for walking our princess

Her limp has gone, but she has passed it on to me. Took a tumble yesterday and my foot is black. No breaks but tender to walk on. Of course, it had to be the same foot as the broken ankle a few years ago that still gives some gyp and the neuroma a couple of years ago. I'm thinking that foot doesn't like me too much

Seeing a few more masks worn about town this past couple of weeks. Good to see, but unfortunately, I'm also seeing a lot discarded on the ground. I can understand that some fall out of pockets, but with the amount I'm seeing, I think a lot are being carelessly thrown away too. We have loads of bins here so no excuse at all for not disposing of them correctly.

Oh Moyra, it never rains, but it pours. I do hope you manage to get some relief soon. Get Steve to do more running around for you so that you can rest that leg and hip
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Awww Chris hope the foot heals soon.
We bring our masks home and bin them cannot see the point of wearing them then dumping them.
Mind you we seem to of created a bunch of litter louts, not us personally but the last generation ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Afternoon peeps. Don't you just love dogs when they break wind. some are little squeaks others more so and to make it worse the tail moves to let it out.bg!! Filled in all the forms from solicitor and signed them all just need it posted now through their office door Friday. Typically bank holiday. Never mind just hope I have done it all properly. Have a good afternoon. Ouch Chris, be careful take more water with it. Right must away my tablet says put me on charge.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
what a terrible night I have had. Because of the way I have been try to get around my right hip has gone and now I am in agony

Oh Moyra I do hope you can get some pain relief and you are feeling a bit better when you read this. Hugs.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey funny thing we were with Hart back in Essex that's who the one I sacked worked for. ..............The house we bought in Upwell was through Hart also and they couldn't of been more helpful if they tried, the agent that dealt with us a young girl was amazing

As with your son, there are always a few who make the special effort and try every means possible to help, it's sad that they are often in the minority (They are with HART ) and in a big company they are often not recognised.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Took a tumble yesterday and my foot is black. No breaks but tender to walk on.

Hope it heals up soon.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 04:55 PM
We've moved a few times. We've had some extremely good agents and one that was terrible.

The one who showed us around this place slipped up when she called it the 'waiting for God' estate. It's something we still chuckle about now. Not a good way to sell a house, but it must have been OK because we bought it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
We've moved a few times. We've had some extremely good agents and one that was terrible.

The one who showed us around this place slipped up when she called it the 'waiting for God' estate. It's something we still chuckle about now. Not a good way to sell a house, but it must have been OK because we bought it
Better to be waiting for God than waiting for the Devil.