Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 15th February, 2020

Good morning all, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Hope everyone is having a good lie in or a good morning.ttfn
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 09:18 AM
Good morning Noyra, Brenda and all who follow
Hope you are feeling a lot better Moyra

Yep had a little bit of a lie in. Was woken up at 2.00 am by Ben letting me know he had got home but he forgot the time difference. Barry not the best pleased.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and tay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 10:22 AM
Good Morning all been out this morning but failed to get the desired result a dry dog walk rain heavy.
Off for a home check this afternoon over in Binley Coventry depending on the weather.

Nothing more going on today bar staying dry I think doing a chicken curry for later. Watching a programme on BBC2 Mountain Lions very interesting, and David Attenborough commentating so win win.

Chris I hope all goes well for this housing for your lad. Its a tough would being a carer for anyone let alone a "child" I do wonder seeing the backup my nephew has his parents and his sisters as well as their partners and of course his Aunts and Uncles (such as myself) how people who have no one get on it kind of break your heart but you cannot almost afford to let your attention be taken from your relative its so hard.

Sue I would be grateful to hear but with Barry on the "could of thought" scenario.

Brenda Hope everything is going well with you and your hubby

Moyra Have a good day hope you are having better sleep.

To everyone have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Good morning all.

Yes Kazz, one thing you learn as a carer is to be very self-centred in respect of fighting for your own. Sad, but true.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Chris, it's not self centered.... it's looking after your own first, I bet once Gary was sorted if you heard of a family struggling you would offer advice
Oh dear Sue....I wouldn't be too happy either to be fair
Kazz, it's very wet and windy here so drive safely
Brenda...I did have a lie in... until my friend decided to message me after I haven't heard from her for months....never mind
Morning Moyra, hope you manage walking the dog o.k today.... just be very careful and as soon as she has done her business get yourself home
Tattooist later with Steve, don't know if we are having a meal first or not... probably not as it's Saturday and it will be to busy
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Yes Griff, I shall not hang about out there the wind is already very high. As soon as she does her business I shall head to the poo bin and then straight home, however, she still likes to keep sniffing in case she misses something. Lol. I think I will take her soon as it looks as though it may start to rain as well. Everyone take care in these rotten conditions. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Two people died in the storms on the Kent coast.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Good afternoon to everyone. Very wet and windy here.
I had done a long post only to discover I didn't hit the post button it had a couple of photos attached.
Previewed it didn't post silly me.

Anyway glad you had a lie-in Sue, hope Gary gets the housing he and you need Chris, griff did Steve hate or like his present.

Dillon in the new Dillon Mobile.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4150.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	6133  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Was that today kazz. I'm watching a silly film called Move over Darling. Takes me back. very grey here. Bit windy and wet. Bet it gets worse when its beddy by time as usual. Take care all. Dillon looks comfy Lynn.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >