Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:22 PM

New Tricks??

Anyone know what happened in the prog New Tricks last night? OH & I fell asleep on sofa
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Sorry, Heroes was on t'other side!
Becky
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Yep, I was watching Heroes, or rather I wasn't as I fell asleep too.... hence I am watching it now, or rather am watching the two future episodes on BBC3 that were on last night.

Sweep, you need sky+, you love your tv!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Yep - give me a min and I'll give you the details
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Having decided to watch Torn then decided it wasn't for me - switched over to New Tricks.

The other woman that went missing Jill Brewer? Donna's friend - wasn't dead - she had run off and remarried - couldn't have kids or something could she? Anyway they tracked her down and turns out...

her and Donna had gone for a walk by the pond with the baby - Donna stripped off and went swimming - Jill thought she was messing around but turned out she was drowning - well she just watched her drown then didn't know what to do - but then saw William and snatched him as her own - took Donna's clothes and hid them?? missed that bit how they found them?

Took William and ran off to Ireland with him.

She was dying of cancer - had months to live - suffered from nosebleeds when stressed (the blood splatterings) - had married some rich bloke and had passed William off as her own (and single) - her and William were estranged - he didn't get on with her apparently?

Donna dying was an accident but she did snatch the son - basically they made her say where she had drowned and also to tell William about his dad - it ended with son and father at donna's funeral - reunited etc.

All then happy

That what you needed!