Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Evening everyone.

Been a beautiful hot sunny day here today.
Still untangling the necklaces, day 8 today and still more to do.

Garden arch will look lovely Sue and Barry.
brenda hope the formalities for your new home go through without any hitches.
griff sorry to hear mum is still unwell, and your brother really is wrong I was not noted as next of kin while my dad was alive for obvious reasons. Being her husband he was next of kin. But if I took mum to hospital or visited if she was admitted I was told results of tests, I was asked if I was her daughter and when I replied yes they gave me results same with bothers and Gill whoever visited was told results.
It was the same for dad if taking for consultation follow ups or hospital admissions.
Glad the crap has been removed.

Hi Harvey nice to see you hope Alena and the dogs are all well to .

Hope everyone is well today and also all four legged friends.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 08:28 PM
No wonder you are so worried Kelly and harder still that you can't go there and talk to them in person.

Your brother needs to give his head a wobble. He's acting like a spoilt child. He doesn't own your mother. You have as much right as him to information as does your dad. Unless things have drastically changed, family can get 'phone updates on a patient's health. No wonder he does your head in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 09:11 PM
Andrew is just a know all...any subject, he is an expert, I have had enough, after Christmas I never wanted to speak to him again, for my parents sake I tried...twice now in 2 days dad has told me to hang up! I am honestly trying to do my best, trying to keep mums friends and work updated, family, asking questions at the hospital and trying to deal with on going legal issues...of course he is an expert on how life is living next door to the fantastic twosome... even though he doesn't live here! I didn't realize how much like my mums brother he is..... that's not a good thing either!! I just told dad he can speak to him. He proper p*ssed me off, I have been checking to see if mum wants anything, needs anything, she said no...Mr money bags calls her.. what can I send you, whatever you want I will have it sent...the*t
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Griff ****HUGS******
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 09:33 PM
Thanks Kazz, it just amazes me how two people are brought up the same and yet are sooooo different. Doesn't matter anyway, I am down as next of kin....he isn't lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 10:52 PM
I've three kids Kelly and they all have very different personalities.

We'll never know what true personality Gary would have had if not for his problems. Karen is a go getter. Throws herself in at the deep end and always manages to swim. She doesn't suffer fools gladly. John, my youngest, is very laid back. Everyone loves him because he is so easy going. Often asks for advice because he is way too trusting and knows it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2