Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:15 PM

Ickle pony (Pony pics)

CJ's riding school have gotten a new ponio.. she's an ickle tiny thing called Pickles..she mainly takes the smaller kids out on lead rein treks..but as CJ is small enough to ride her she was sent out to take her for a canter..(as she has never been off the lead rein)
So when CJ came back her comments were.."she's da bomb!! she's nuts and she's fast"

Now I wouldn't have been surprised at that..but looks certainly can be deceiving...cos she's a wee fat ponio!!

Then she went out on her own ponio...
Tink & Hannah
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Same happens with Kiah, Louise. If there are any small ponys in for schooling Kiah gets to do the riding as she is the only small jockey there is!
Here she is on Teddy for the first time, after a week she was riding him in the school off lead rein - what a lovely boy he was too, little miniature Shetland.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Awww he's a little cutie!

Poor Pickles either is on the lead rein on a trek or in the school with the ickle kids..but she never gets a chance to "go for a blast" LOL...
So CJ gets the job of taking her out for her stubble field blast..

Ohhh and guess who was "working" yesterday!!!! YEAH!! slave labour..they had me leading a 16.3 ID in the school for half an hour..(ever tried running alongside one of them in trot?? naw.. me neither..I let go LOL)..
Then I took out a lead rein for an hour..a birthday treat for a wee girl and 4 of her mates..
lurcher-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Aw how lovely are riding school has tiny ponys but not that tiny