Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 08:52 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 9th February, 2021

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take it easy and above all things stay safe and well. Gpd bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 10:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and whoever else pops in

Later walk for us today. Light snow last night which has turned very icy. I'm hoping that holding off will see it melt away as the sun keeps trying to come through

Have I ever mentioned I hate snow
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 11:04 AM
Good morning Moyra, Chris and all who follow

Out early to Tesco and Lidl all packed and stowed now so having a lovely coffee. I always use my credit card for shopping. I had a new one last week because fraud had been detected on the old one. Did as I was told and activated it on line but this morning it was declined. For some reason my PIN number has been blocked so I now have to go into the village to unblock it. Good thing Teazle likes a nice long walk

Was talking to my friend last night and so far she has not had a call rom her GP for her vaccination so she rang them only to be told they thought she had had it as she had received the letter. It does say in the letter you can wait for your GP to ring. She was happy to report she is going on Friday to the local one.

Hope all are well stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Morning
Chris... errrrrmmmm no, no, sure you have never mentioned you hate snow!!!! Lol
Sue, ohhhh, that a shame about your pin, just be careful walking into the village
I think it's now everyone 70 or above are to call their gp so I can only assume that there have been gaps.
I spoke to the gp this morning, explained I hadn't been well since my jab and we both agree it's not the vaccine, it's my disease flaring up, but I was expecting that anyway, it's been a long while since I have felt a flare up like this, he is doing me a blood test form, so will get that done tomorrow. He went back over my CT report and the follow up letter from the gastro team...he still doesn't know what they are on about, maybe someone here will know, they wrote to him and said I showed "sensitivity"???? We have no clue what they are on about
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Still lots of snow here Xena is loving it, in the morning you can see little melted patches of snow where she has been sleeping she will come in about 5am when it is the coldest but is outside earlier in the night

Originally Posted by griff View Post
they wrote to him and said I showed "sensitivity"???? We have no clue what they are on about

Your GP needs to get that sorted. He is the one who is supposed to explain in understandable English what these medical terms mean.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Awwww bless her, only patches mine make outside are where they wee lol
The hospital just seemed to be passing me from department to department, I had the all clear from gynaecology and the gastro... gastro told go to refer me back to gynaecology.....I don't want to waste anyone's time and the gp just said that my disease can cause bleeding, I have a feeling I am going to end up with my disease being blamed for everything...oh well, I am o.k at the moment so will worry about the rest at a later date!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 12:08 PM
Sensitivity to what I wonder? What a stupid thing to put in a letter without saying

Had our walk. Blooming freezing, but mostly clear and where it wasn't we walked on the grass which now has a good covering of sand courtesy of the high winds the other day.

Sue, my pin was declined after a new card a few months ago. Quick 'phone call to the bank sorted it out
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 12:42 PM
When I put my pin in the other day it was declined and I was told my finger had touched another number.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Mums being getting phone calls today telling her that there's been fraudulent activity with her national insurance number and it's been suspended....another con!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Lol Harvey at Xena mind the neighbours dont report you for cruelty

Well just done a 2 mile walk to unblock PIN number but no success wouldn't let me unblock it or change it. Have rung the card company who can't find any reason why this is happening so are issuing another new card and a new PIN so hopefully this will work.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >