Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Thanks Moyra..i think you could be right
Kazz, how exciting a camper van!!! brilliant! as for Steve and honesty...i doubt he could lie straight in bed...as for my feelings, gone! and sadly i don't get to avoid him and i wouldn't give him the satisfaction...he won't go onto main rota so will be driving here for a long time yet...at least everyone here knows what he's like now
awww shame Dillon isn't keen on the paddock
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Well I will keep you all updaetd on the plan the only scupper at the moment is Buster is not a traveller.......however he will be happy here with Mom and allow me to oragnise myself; you never know he might like a camper van....I live in hope.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Oh dear Kazz, does he get poorly? or just unhappy at being in a vehicle? You may well be right, he might just take to the camper van
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Was wondering if there was an update from Eileen yet, but obviously not.
Despite the forecast of torrential rain, and it showing on the BBC weather app as well, we have a dry warm day, so far. Enough for me to get the girls out for a decent gallop about and get the hair off them.Everyone tidied up, cleaned out and lay down each with a bone, and been warned in no uncertain terms I am not putting up with anymore aggro. Its quiet so far.
Kazz, one of my dreams was to get a motorhome and clear off for a while when I felt like it, but its not to be unfortunately.
Never mind I have done stuff people can only dream about and am doing things I love and enjoying the 99.9% of my time, and thats a lot more than some.
Mandy, so sorry to hear about your m-i-l, I've got a fractured spine and collapsed vertebrae and I know just how painful it can get, at least I am still upright and walking around and am hoping she is walking around again very very soon.
Lynn, sorry Dillon is being difficult about the paddock, typical isn't it really, convenient for you, but oh no he can't possibly be co-operative
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 01:33 PM
TW...when i win the lottery...i'll see you right!! you'll have the most super duper camper going Lol and we all know with my luck i am bound to win Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Hello all,
Thanks for the good wishes for Jean, she's having a brace fitted and could be coming home later. So she left me a message that I don't need to visit.
Am shattered, think a nap is in order
Will pop on properly later.
Hope Lacey is ok
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Aw Griff, thank you so much, as you are having such a run of bad luck it can only get better, so that means a lottery win for you
Glad to hear your m-i-l is being allowed out and returned to the family, Mandy.
Started raining here, but I don't care, girls have been out and for the first time in days I didn't throw most of the bedding out this morning!!!
Not sure if I'll get them out tomorrow or what, have to get Lona there for 11 am so they can sedate her whilst I am there, once she goes sleepies, then I will be free for a couple of hours or so before collecting her, so may fit everything in, I don't know. Also need to do my shopping at some point as Friday pm is Zen's eye test and if the weather is dry in the morning then girls need to go out, without Lona, which will be like a nightmare probably
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Lol...i know i am due some good luck TW,maybe i ought to buy the lottery ticket? would still make him pay back the money Lol
Hope Lonas op goes alright tomorrow, will be thinking of you
Yay for your MIL Mandy...you go and get a nap in
done nothing but rain all day today..furthest i am going is for a little potter with the dogs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2017, 03:41 PM
One of my friends went looking at a car today, Isuzu Trooper LPG automatic, every scrap of paperwork possible, sounded and looked genuine. Thank God she listened to me this time and one of the guys from my local garage went with her and checked it over. She came away without it as he uncovered a lot of problems and potential problems. Cost her £120 all in all but worth it for not coming back with a load of problems that would have cost another grand to put right!!!
Still no word from Eileen
Yes Griff, buy a ticket, one of us should
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Rained all day and dark with it more like autumn.
Sounds like better news for your MIL Mandy.
That was lucky for your friend June.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >