Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 16th May

Good morning all, brighter this morning. Still another lie in!
Very restless night again. I think it is Steve working on that sand waterfall till 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning with lights blazing all through the flat. He said this morning he thinks he has conquered it, I bally well hope so. The chaos in my lounge looks like a gypsy dump so will be good when he has completed it!

I hope everyone is well this morning and all our four legged friends too.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I really hope that Steve has now managed to do whatever it is he has to do for that tank and the mess is cleared away and you can have your living room back. No doubt you will be able to sit and enjoy it once it is up and running.

Pleased you had a. good break Eileen and hope the little ones are behaving for you. How long is it now until they get their new home.

Hope everyone, two and four legged, are keeping well

Dry this morning and very warm out. Off to have my hair cut shortly then I think it will be raking out between the paving bricks on the drive and then they will have to be resanded. Only part of the drive seems to grow this very close green weed and weed killer doesn't seem to get rid its a nuisance.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i do hope you get your living room back soon, i do love aquariums but to be honest, they would be too complicated for me to look after....you even have to buy a tank with a filter for a goldfish now! when i was young, our goldfish lived in a non aerated tank on the kitchen window sill...must have been happy enough as he lived to 12 lol
Sue, what a painstaking task, i saw a lady doing it the oter day with a wire decking brush...i don't think she was getting very far
supposed to be meeting my cousin today, wonder if she will cancel?
Lovely to hear you had a great trip Lacey
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Have a Princess with a sore legWaiting for Leah to finish an exam then she can mind one of the babes while I pop Lacey to the vet with the other.She's not crying or making a fuss,just can't seem to put her leg downHope she's just being her Drama Queen self and it's nothing major.
Have a great day all,will pop back in a bit
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Good morning. I wish all well.
Forecast to be hot here, 24C, so I'm glad we got the first long walk done when it was cooler.

The later ones might be short bathroom breaks. The bog trot.

Hopefully a less hectic day than yesterday. Oncologist gave me a temporary discharge - five months before the next inspection. Not entirely comforting. But good that the care continues.

Life rolls on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Eileen, hoping Lacey is being A Drama Queen and nothing serious.
Weather horrendous here, off on the bone run, but the thought of driving on the motorway makes me feel sick
Will pop on later to see how Lacey is
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Oh no Lacey, hope the princess is o.k
Besoeker, good about the 5 month discharge
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2017, 09:59 AM
done my bit this morning. Did a roof gutter inspection at the front of he house and decided to give them a clear out. One thing I can't stand it water coming over a gutter because it is blocked

Apart from that keeping out of the way is the best option
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Afternoon Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Sunny, windy and warm here. Not sure where the morning has gone. Oh yes I remember washing and getting it out.
Seems to of been a very one today still Dillon to groom and downstairs to hoover.

Then a shower and catch up tv.

Eileen pleased you enjoyed your break. Hope Lacey is ok.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Leah will be home at 1.30.Wee princess is just lying about,with her blankie and all her wants of courseBeen out for a pee,I carried her and she lay down in the grass and peedWee pet.If she was in pain she'd be whining a bit,right?Not a peep out of her.Can't see anything obvious,will leave it to the experts,Defo something not rightThanks for the well wishes,let you know soon as
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »