Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, July 17th

Good Morning everyone. Not feeling so good this morning.

Griff, please be careful, you will have watch what he says.

Lynn, glad you had a good day out yesterday.

I am all behind today, haven't given Amber her breakfast yet, better get on and do it.

Have a good day all, rather muggy this morning. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Good morning all, my word it is so warm. I shall need another shower in a minute 19 in the shade.
Safe to say I'm not doing much today, salad for dinner and thats it.
Hope you are all well and enjoy your Sunday xx
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Blessed sunday to everyone. Take care always guys.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry you are not feeling so good this morning. Please take it easy and rest as much as possible I am sure if Amber is desperate she will use the garden.

It is good he is talking to you Griff but take it steady and go by your instincts. It may be that he felt he had rushed in last time and just pulled back a bit. Hopefully it will now be on an even keel.

Hope you enjoyed your drinks last night Gordon and were home in time for your meal.

Glad you had a lovely day Lynn and hope Mark and Joel can settle for a few weeks with you. Greedy so and sos asking for more money when it is they who have cancelled although not through any fault of theirs.

Overcast at the moment but oh so warm. Have had an early walk with Teazle and will see how it goes later temperature wise. Have a cheeky squirrel digging holes in the lawn looking for acorns he think he buried - well he did but I dug them
out

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Good morning Nippy and Ms M you both snuck in there.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Not long now until our hols. Watch out Sweden and all the other countries I shall be with you soon, you lucky people.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and all those who are still to follow.
Very warm here too.
Hope you feel better soon Moyra, Sue the squirrell was probably surprised there wasn't a tree there now.
Nippy Jen salad for dinner sounds a very good idea.

Have a good day all and hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Good morning everyone and a gorgeous one it is too
Had a fab weekend at the Rock & bike fest so not doing much today. Tony was at the hospital on Thursday, he's got to have a mri scan on his knee to see what causing the pain. If it's what the consultant thinks ( to do with his cartledge) then he'll need a keyhole op.
I will have a catch up on Dogsey to see what you been up to as soon as I've put a wash in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Lovely day here, not red hot sun, but nice and warm and been a walk without having to wear wellies or boots. A bit muddy, which Kesh managed to pick up whilst out of course, but a change from what we have had recently. Slightly more progress with Zen today, got quite a lot done with her before she shot backwards, managed to do some more before she definitely didn't want anything else done. She doesn't seem to be limping either, but keeping an eye on that, its a bit two steps forward and one back. Do I knock the Arnica off after today Brenda
Sounds like you both had a lovely day yesterday and hoping everything is now back on track for you two, Lynn.
Found my car documents, not where I was sure they were, but in with the dog folders, also I thought they were in a blue folder, and they were in a pink folder, which the girls dox are,hence not finding them as looking for a blue folder in amongst the pink. Only when I took everything out of the cupboard and went through them did I find the right ones. MOT not till the 28th, so will get the car booked in and see what needs doing and if I need to remortgage the house. The muppet next door who is having is roof done has done what I suspected he would do, the slates don't match everyone elses, he did it with his wall as well, no surprise there then
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Bonjour Peeps - Glad to see we've all made it through the night! lol !
Got away with quite a short visiting exercise last night was home for 9pm in plenty of time to have a leaisurely dinner. June - it had nothing to do with the Diabetes - I'm just a stickler for having my evening meal at the same time. I do like to dress for dinner and have what exactly I want, not be at the whim or fancy of some "hostess with the mostest" who fancies herself as some latterday Delia Smith.
I have reached an age where I do as I wish (or indeed as the Mem wishes) as both things generally are the same. So minor partying in casual clothes when I could be eating something decent dressed like a human being is really for me a no-no!
Apparently when I went out last night Fagin and Gypsy set to howling like timber wolves and wouldn't shut up for nearly half an hour - so it obviously unsettled them too! They are not over keen on being parted from "Dad" and in truth the reverse is similarly correct.
Hope that affairs of the heart are running smoothly for those of such a persuasion and that the weather is fair and kind to all.
Will be back later, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >