Female 

26-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Amazing piccies Dawn!
I love seeing dogs working!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Great Photo's I know of a Lurcher who is also excellent at Squirrel control, infact one of her sons turned out to be pretty good too!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2007, 12:03 AM
my cats get them. I came home from work one day to find my kitchen wrecked. One of the 4 cats had obviously brought a grey through the catflap and then they'd had 'fun' with it where they knew it couldn't escape.

Great pictures btw but I suspect some people might be offended.

Thanks for sharing
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Dawn, I need to borrow a border or two down here for a few. We have rats that send the bravest cats packing!
Where do you live?

Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
my cats get them. I came home from work one day to find my kitchen wrecked. One of the 4 cats had obviously brought a grey through the catflap and then they'd had 'fun' with it where they knew it couldn't escape.

Great pictures btw but I suspect some people might be offended.
Thanks for sharing
Possibly Phil, but the section is specifically for working dogs, and its clear what it envolves.
Dawn.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Be more offended if they found the little critters chewing the heck outta thier wires
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Be more offended if they found the little critters chewing the heck outta thier wires
Hee hee

Borderdawn - I agree that this forum is designed to allow us to discuss and show more 'real' working topics. That's the exact point I was making to the previous post (now removed) which said 'that's cruel' or something like that.

Anyway great pics and a cracking wee dog. Liked the previous ones with the pheasant too.

Phil
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
Hee hee

Borderdawn - I agree that this forum is designed to allow us to discuss and show more 'real' working topics. That's the exact point I was making to the previous post (now removed) which said 'that's cruel' or something like that.

Anyway great pics and a cracking wee dog. Liked the previous ones with the pheasant too.

Phil
Oooooooooooo...did I miss some controversy??? Not like me... :smt002

If you don't want to see...you don't have to look...it's fairly obvious what the pictures will show, Dawn made sure of that in the title....
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3