View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytails
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks nusmas and shadowboxer! I'll have to investigate frisbees next year or get one to practice my throws alone.
NusmasPitbulls
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Let me know how things go!
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Hi all, I've just joined a couple of days ago so it's hard work trying to search through all the posts but this one intersted me so I thought I'd start here.

For the past year I've been trying to get disc dogs started over here in the UK, and it has been hard work, the kennel club are not interested and I know of a magazine that won't print an article as they say it's dangerous! Yet how can it be more dangerous than Flyball or Agility where there's equipment to run in to?

Despite these set backs I still haven't given up and there's now a website with lots of nice pics and other information, including details of what I believe is the first ever UK Disc Dog competition.

Here's a taster

For anyone intersted in this new doggy sport for the UK or the competion (which is for charity) you'll find the website here www.disc-dogs-uk.com

Paul
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Wow what fab photos, I love to see dogs doing this. Think Harvey would be great at it. I love it when he jumps after his ball with all 4 feet off the ground We have a frisbee so must get round to taking it on our walks
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh well done you :smt041 - who's a clever girl then? The only thing my Alfie likes to do with a frisbee is EAT it :smt043
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-06-2006, 10:36 AM
11 days to go until the UK's first Frisbee Competition and there's still places left if anyone is interested.
Just recieved even more dog food for prizes for the event so we now have around 200kg of dog food to give away in doggy bags and as prizes, as well as other stuff like 3 or 4 frisbees each.

Paul
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Paul don't forget you can enter the dates in the Calendar if you haven't already

Good luck with the Comp!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3