Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 08:06 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 30th November, 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Griff hope you are feeling better.

Better get Amber out while it is still dry. Have a good day everyone wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Morning all

wet start this morning, fine rain that gets you soaking wet, but the wind has died down. Have been forecast sunshine and showers for today.

Lizzie went to help a friend clean there flat last night, as they are moving out today and brought me a clothes airer back, I can always make use of one the amount of washing I get.

I have to ring for repeat prescriptions and make a few appointments this morning, trying to get everything organised before I go back to work.

Have looked into the livelink and they do a fall monitor that fits like a watch and it costs £7 per month, so need to sort that out. It's a 24 hour monitoring system. That was husbands biggest concern, falling when no one is here.

No plans for today other than cleaning the bathrooms, will never understand how they get so messy and just general housework.

Have a good day all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Morning all.

Moyra Friday is teeth day LOL and stay warm and dry yourself. How is the World treating you given how happy Lynn has become since the move do you think you will move?

Sal Good luck staying dry and I should do the bathroom but hey ho. The watch/alarm sounds lie a great idea and will not look out of place at all given the amount of step/etc etc watches on the market will not loo like a produuct for less able. Not that it matter but it does in another way no one wants to feel different .

To everyone including two pair welly Griff have a good day.

Have brought a slow cook and going to be looking for receipies then may adapt but not an adaptive cook l like a receipe .....LOL

How are the pups getting on and Brenda have you seen the new films out for Christmas at the pictures?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Just called the vet for the cats results, his thyroid is fine despite me only managing 1 dose of medication a day, his kidneys aren't too bad and he isn't diabetic so not sure what the weight loss is all about! He has agreed, I am to spoil him and feed him whatever he likes as he said it won't make much difference to his life span at this stage, he is 21 in January. My own vet suggested I get senior food so I will do that today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Morning Moyra, Sal, griff and all to follow.
Good luck with the teeth Moyra.
Sal hope the bathroom cleaning goes well.
griff glad the cat seems ok and I agree spoil him. Also good to read you have your wellies under the table or at least in the cupboard.
Kazz hope mum is still doing well.

Thought I would treat you to some photos of the park and the railway bridge we cross over to go to the nature reserve not far up the road. Dillon decided we were going that way today so we thought we would pop in to the nature reserve to see what it's like.
We then carried on out of there up the road across the railway line and through the car park and back through the park to home.

1) is the little lane beside the park that takes you over the railway bridge.
2) is a view back towards home from the bridge.
3 The same.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3059.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	6033   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3062.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	6034   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3063.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	6035  
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2018, 10:41 AM
So some more if they will load.

1) In the nature reserve.
2) The park where dogs are allowed off lead.
3) the path in the part where they have to be on lead as there is a children's playground to the left and this is the path to home and also the path Gorden walks to and from the station.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3065.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	6036   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3070.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	6038   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3073.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	6039  
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope your teeth are getting more comfortable Moyra.

Good luck with staying dry and cleaning up the messy bathrooms Sal

Wellies in the cupboard next to Steves aww

Looks like a nice walk Lynn and so much better for Dillon than pavement pounding everyday.

Heavy rain overnight and very windy. Dry when I got up so have cleared the leaves from the front, side and part of the back garden. Still a lot on the flower beds to clear and what I cant get up will be dug in which will be good for the plants

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a god day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Lovely pictures Lynn
Sue...I hope the end of the leaves falling is near for you, we luckily don't suffer much
Lol, I did write my name in them incase the crazy pole goes looking lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Good afternoon all.

Nice day here, sunny, not too cold bearing in mind that it's the end of November so very enjoyable.

The lifeline going into Gary's next Wednesday, Sal, so hopefully some peace of mind when we go out without him and during the night when the camera is off.

Looks like some lovely walks there Lynn and so peaceful.

Wellies in the cupboard? Must be getting serious Kelly.

Moyra, good luck with the teeth. Don't be afraid to take them back if they're not because they can adjust them and that should be free of charge

Hope mum is still on the up, Kaz. Such a relief when they are a little bit more alert and eating

Have a good 'un all x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
he is 21 in January.

Wow, that's good even for a cat, real trooper isn't he
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >