Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 08:59 AM

Daily Thread. Wednesday, 21 November, 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good health and spirit, including the puppies. Bet they are growing!

Have a good day all, keep Warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow very chilly again today but not raining.

Loft boards today and some boxes in the loft. Then we may pop out to what was the Wyton banks end Wyevale garden centre which is now a Dobbies recently Mark and lauren informed us.
Good news for us as we use to use the Kings Lynn one and have a reward card for there and they do some good deals and have a lovely restaurant to.
So nice and near now.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Morning all, freezing cold here, off for a haircut today and Kota to the vets later... dreading that
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Lynn, things are working out well there then. I think it is lovely, you have had it so tough for the last few years, it's good that things are now working your way.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Afternoon all.Been to work 5am starts are interesting however home now and its pouring down here ow I think I past a couple of neighbours building an ark....not quite that bad but bouncing back up.

Not much planned for this afternoon. Mom asleep; my sister has gone and here Gert and I sit trying to see a gap to get up the field, if not by 2pm then we will be getting wet.

Have a good afternoon all just browsing through.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Lynn, things are working out well there then. I think it is lovely, you have had it so tough for the last few years, it's good that things are now working your way.
Moyra I totally agree you can hear the happiness in the posts.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Good afternoon all.

We got our torrential rain last night after the winds died down a little. This morning is sunny, but oh so cold. Still a nice enough morning for our walk.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Good luck with the loft boarding Lynn and hope you manage to get to the garden centre.

Hope haircut goes well Griff.

Hope Gary is still improving Chris.

Hope rain stops for you to have a walk in the dry Kazz

Rained overnight but dry this morning with the sun trying to come out. Barry blew up another load of leaves which we bagged and he took down the tip. I nipped Teazle down the vet as I thought she had a hole in a tooth but all is ok and was told that for her age her teeth are in really good condition, no gum disease and only her bottom front teeth becoming loose but as I said no doubt will drop out without me noticing and she agreed Best bit was no charge

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Loft boarding going well. We are off out in a bit and will sort some boxes when we get back.

griff good luck at the hairdresser and vet.

Thanks everyone I am much more settled here just a nice calm homely place no major issues to deal with. Gorden home except for that Wednesday and Thursday last week till beginning of December so that allows us time to get lots done to.
Plus nicer roads to walk no barking lunging angry dogs at gate and fences while negotiating narrow paths if Dillon fancies a road walk or ike today a lovely park to walk through.
Met a lovely young staffie girl today and I have a friend who knows I have treats in my pocket and she always stops for a treat now. Older dog bit Lurcher type with some collie I think.

So all in all feeling really happy and settled. Even though we are still in organised chaos.

Thanks to all my friends here who have been on my nightmare journey with me and listened and supported me all the way through.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2018, 01:35 PM
It's a lovely feeling isn't it, Lynn, to finally feel you are home.

This is the first property we have ever had where I can honestly say that and it makes so much difference to quality of life.

I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you need it now
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >