View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 04:31 PM
What a foul day it has been out there. Just walked Amber and had to rub her down with her towel that's twice today we have got drenched. Hope everyone else is ok. Steve cooked himself some scrambled egg on toast while I walked Amber, so I have pulled a lasagne out of the freezer for myself and I am having that. Amber's had her turkey in gravy with her favourite cheese and beef bits on top but I expect she will help me out with the lasagne.

I hope little Scout and her babies are doing ok.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Good afternoon all.

Rotten day here as well. 40 mph winds and rain too on and off.

Reducing the horrible Keppra has finally taken some effect and Gary's mood and frustration is calming down. Epilepsy nurse was suppose to call me today to tell me if it's ok to take the other tablet on on Saturday, but, surprise, surprise, she hasn't. Neither has DFS who are supposed to be calling to arrange to come out to his settee which looks like one of the clips holding it together has come off or broken. His leg is looking slightly better. Still angry looking but not as bad as it's been so hopefully that is on the mend too.

I'm hoping to do the Christmas run over to Barnsley on Sunday. A bit early but I don't want to chance the weather getting nasty nearer to the day. It'll be a long day, but it's always good to catch up properly with family
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Evening everyone. Internet back on and telephone.
So wifi mobile device now shut down. Hate to think how much our mobile phone bill will be next month.

Mark, Lauren and Joel who is over for a few days popped in earlier.

Chris glad Gary is calming down.
Good news mum has eaten some soup Kazz.

It's been bitter cold here today and rain.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Thanks she has since eaten scoop mash, sliced carrots, gravy apple sauce, stuffing (albeit a little) and minced pork chop (she cannot eat meat as a whole due to swallowing difficulties but Dad tried mincing it after cooking with a little electric chopper and we continue that) and just had ice cream with vanilla poached pear along with chocolate sauce. So doing well, yeap she needs a bit of ecouragement but hey thats what we are here for. Tell you something it does broaden your coking horizons trying to encourage people to eat.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Chris glad that Garry is on the mend x

Lynn pleased you have your phone and WiFi sorted now.

Glad your Mums eating Kazz, and wishing her belated birthday wishes x

Weather here today has been a mixed bag, showers with sleet mixed in, cold and windy.
Just waiting for our takeaway that Luke has insisted on ordering. O/H has refused and has a mood on him as he asked me to wash his slippers tomorrow and I informed him I wasn’t here, I am doing my voluntary work with Lizzie and he went off on his temper trantrum throwing toddler malarkey because Luke isn’t here either and then moans he needs someone about, well he’s had weeks to go back to GP’s and sort something and I reminded him of this. I’m sure he will be fine and Toms here anyway.
He can throw as many trantrums as he wants i’m Not changing my mind and I have a life too, that sounds awful but he really does take advantage.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Chris glad that Garry is on the mend x

Lynn pleased you have your phone and WiFi sorted now.

Glad your Mums eating Kazz, and wishing her belated birthday wishes x

Weather here today has been a mixed bag, showers with sleet mixed in, cold and windy.
Just waiting for our takeaway that Luke has insisted on ordering. O/H has refused and has a mood on him as he asked me to wash his slippers tomorrow and I informed him I wasn’t here, I am doing my voluntary work with Lizzie and he went off on his temper trantrum throwing toddler malarkey because Luke isn’t here either and then moans he needs someone about, well he’s had weeks to go back to GP’s and sort something and I reminded him of this. I’m sure he will be fine and Toms here anyway.
He can throw as many trantrums as he wants i’m Not changing my mind and I have a life too, that sounds awful but he really does take advantage.
I assume you have a washing machine so let him wash his own slippers.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Rotten day here as well. 40 mph winds and rain too on and off.

Reducing the horrible Keppra has finally taken some effect and Gary's mood and frustration is calming down. Epilepsy nurse was suppose to call me today to tell me if it's ok to take the other tablet on on Saturday, but, surprise, surprise, she hasn't. Neither has DFS who are supposed to be calling to arrange to come out to his settee which looks like one of the clips holding it together has come off or broken. His leg is looking slightly better. Still angry looking but not as bad as it's been so hopefully that is on the mend too.

I'm hoping to do the Christmas run over to Barnsley on Sunday. A bit early but I don't want to chance the weather getting nasty nearer to the day. It'll be a long day, but it's always good to catch up properly with family
Chris so very pleased that Gary is better in health and temper.

Hope you get your Christmas run done and dusted, I think th weather will be bad so def do it while you can. As you say nice to catch up and relax.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Kazz, lovely to hear mum has eaten
Sal...I agree, surely he can manage to lob a pod and his slippers in and twiddle the knob
Moyra, why didn't steve cook your tea?? He could have had the lasagne in ready for you getting home
Chris, I hope Gary continues to do well
Lynn...yay, you are hooked up again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
It doesn't sound awful at all Sal. You need something of your own and if you don't have that, they suffer for it too in the long run.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 11:25 PM
The film was very good.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2