View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2018, 06:49 PM
That's o.k then Lynn... just popped into my head if they expected it to be there. You are quite right, leave the house and sadness behind... take the good bits though
Actually off out for a few pints tonight!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Never give out any contact details, Lynn, otherwise you will be inundated with every little niggle they have.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Yes Chris exactly what I was thinking. If they have any issues they can go through solicitors.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Good call. You don't want to be their personal unpaid "problem solvers" bit odd to not know where a washing machine goes........if they need help with that Lord knows how they would of cope with the issues you did.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
he can turn tears on and off at will and is playing mind games

I really hate people like that, especially men. In 2012 I was parked up on a Belgium motorway having my lunch when I saw two people (man & women) walking along the row of parked vehicles stopping at each one and trying to get the driver to lower the window. When they got to me they started by trying to sell me a big cheap ring they said they needed the money and it was worth many times what they needed, then they gave a sob story about their car breaking down and they were on their way to Germany, finally the man started crying and got down on his knees

I don't think I'm allowed to mention where they obviously were from but if you think East of Suez you'll get my drift

I latter found out from the Caravan Club forum that people often came across them. The Police know about them but obviously can't be at every motorway rest place on every motorway across all of Belgium and Holland.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Harvey, it really narked me...she severed ties with him years ago and made her way in life, now he thinks he can claim some kind of glory...no, you can't! You may have your brother's and sisters brainwashed but not the rest of us... it's now causing issues between me & my dad!! Dad knows what he is..but it's his brother...I can see what he is and deffo don't want to be related to that!! I can deal with crooks and about dodgy but domestic violence and tell your kids they are worthless.. nope can't be doing that..sorry!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2