Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 09:01 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 15th November, 2018

Good morning all, Quite a nice mild morning out there this morning. I trust that all our four legged friends are fit and well too. Lovely to hear little Danger Curls has produced some lovely babies. Sad that she lost one but it cannot be helped, bless its little soul. Well done Scout you are a proud mum. Bet you and the Mem are well chuffed with them Gordon, Congratulations.

I hope everyone else is ok and Lynn you are well settling in now. Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 09:44 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are feeling better today Moyra

Congratulations to Scout, and of course you and the men Gordon. Yes a lot of time will be spent just watching them but how can you not Sorry you lost one but that is the way it goes sometimes. Pleased she is being a good mum

One coat of paint on the new wood of the porch will do the second tomorrow and also go over the rest of the wood whilst I am at it.

Leaves falling like snow so hopefully they will soon all be down.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Good morning
Congratulations LG, the Mem, scout and Fagin and rip ikkle puppy.. hope the others remain strong and healthy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Congratulations. Scout and of course yourself and the mem Gordon. Sorry about losing one.

Porch will soon be finished hopefully Sue.

Lovely sunny day here, great walk this morning put Dillon's long line on and off we went over the park again. today he had a great time some half cantering about, some scuffing and some rolling we did a bit more today and cut through the lane back to home and met some railway workers to stop and chat to.
Got back sorted bins workman had the rubbish in the wrong way, couldn't sort it all at the bottom but did my best, rigged a temporary lineup so some washing goin out in a bit and got meter readings as SSe take over our meters tomorrow. Had to get the ganet to talk me through the readings as I was clueless.
Neary got crushed in the 2nd bedroom everything falling down around me.
I survived though to finish my coffee and carry on with the day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Hi everyone. Just to let you know there is another phone scam happening. I was phoned by apparently bt to tell me my ip address had been compromised and to press 1 I hung up. Spoke to my daughter and she said it was definitely a scam. Must away I can smell the aroma of cooking. Be careful Lynn don't want you hurting yourself with things falling down. Lovely to hear Dillon enjoying life. Knew he would.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Received a telephone scam yesterday, he went to great pains assure me he was not gaining anything from it. Apparently some government dept owes me £3000 and that a woman who would deliver the cheque sometime this afternoon but in the meantime I must purchase a paysafe card for £150 being the tax amount due on the £3000. I assume the cheque would not be honoured I don't know but I told him I did not want his money (His name was Paul Gibson and of obvious Asian ethnicity) The woman he said was called Julie Green. Needless to say she did not call, He gave me a department no 0208 1333571. I daren't phone it in case that is another part of the scan. So I just going to ignore it all. What do you all reckon?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Yes Moyra, a scam, I just googled the number, all people saying pretty much the same thing.
Brenda, I have hd a few calls like that..I don't answer numbers I don't know and I just Google them after, if it comes up as a scam I just blick the number
I am bored so watching the new Johnny English film...bit crap but my dad will be in from work shortly so will miss the end
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Puppies...................YEAH
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yes Moyra, a scam, I just googled the number, all people saying pretty much the same thing.

So this number must have been 'live' for at least a few weeks - So why haven't BT or the fraud office found out where it is physically located and gone round and cut the phone line

If it was genuine the user would then have to explain themselves. Seems a simple thing to do in my view.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Couldn't agree more Harvey
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >