Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Well today started off well.

To say the least!

Started off in the park, nothing new there, but each day I'm sure the squriells are getting worse and worse, today one was very lucky, we were walking along, and something grey fell out of the tree, it took me a while to recover, it didn't take the dogs long at all, infact before what ever it was hit the floor they were ready to run turns out it was a squriell, and when it hit the floor it froze, it was also close enough that if I didn't react so quickly the dogs would of been able to get to it very easily, after this Diesel was so excited that he was too busy concentrating to be able to go a toliet he's done this a few times now, the squrriels are just too much for him and get too close, he just can't concentrate on anything apart from trying to get to them, so I decided to calm the dogs down (as I had to go out for the day) I would take them to a different field where there are none of the little devils, anyway I was walking along minding my own business and started writing a text, only then to look up and find that the field that I was going to go to had been taken over by gyspies in the night, and that there was at least twenty caravans there, at which point I thought stuff it, I'm not going to turn around so walked through the middle of it all, thinking great, but as it was early it was fine, I think everyone was asleep.

After this I had to get the bus, which is normal, although today some guy decided to sit next to me, and tell me all the way there how he was going to kill himself and all of his problems, so I had to try and play smaratian all the way there to a total stranger, hopefully he wont kill himself though, but I must say I was very glad when the morning finished!!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 02:49 PM
blimey! what a day!