View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:05 PM
That looks pretty cool. So which is better? To spring or not to spring? I'm going to order one or other over the weekend I think
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:13 PM
I can see it on photobucket fine, maybe cause I'm logged in? ah well, looks like fun, i'd love to have a go at that if i had a dog with any stamina
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Dawn - how do you use it with a border? Do they just have a really long line?

Originally Posted by sutty View Post
I have a springer attachment, Im not that keen on the plastic clip on it , but, I do think the Springer is great because if your dog does pull to one side it doesnt affect the bike
The plastic clip is useless, ours broke twice before we gave up on it. We now just use a neck line

Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I wasn't sure about these with Kismet as she would rather pull the bike... I wasn't sure if it would work for Sibe/Mals. but if Gemma and Sutty approve I might take another look.
It does work, especially for simple fitness. We have one on our bike, we don't use it often. but it comes in handy at times
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Right hopefully this will work lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_JSm5Jn4A
Looks FAB!!! Dog looks great too!

Originally Posted by magpye View Post
That looks pretty cool. So which is better? To spring or not to spring? I'm going to order one or other over the weekend I think
Im a Walkydog person, especially after the clip thing breaking on the Springer.

Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Dawn - how do you use it with a border? Do they just have a really long line?

The plastic clip is useless, ours broke twice before we gave up on it. We now just use a neck line

It does work, especially for simple fitness. We have one on our bike, we don't use it often. but it comes in handy at times
I assume you use it like any other dog. You can put the bracket higher or lower up the back post, so lower for smaller dogs.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:32 PM
What a great site. I'm not gonna risk taking the dogs with me on my bike whenI have a stumpy let knee - it's asking for trouble.

I have bought the inserts for the DogBag tha tI have though and a couple of other things. decent prices too.

Laura xx
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Wonder if I could replace the plastic clip with a metal one, what do you think, or could use my neckline
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:39 PM
I use the springer device but threw the plastic clip away & put on a metal one instead, i actually use 2 lines/ metal clips just incase 1 should break when they pull a bit.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Wonder if I could replace the plastic clip with a metal one, what do you think, or could use my neckline
As I said, we just use a neckline now
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 09:18 PM
I have just ordered one! excited now cos I love going out on my bike, Ben had great fun and Mia loves running so sounds like a good summer for us
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Oh fab, thanks for the link borderdawn. Are you still biking with your dog? Is it going well? How long did you start out with at first.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >