Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I cannot stand people feeding wild animals, drives me insane, especially when little Tarquin in West Hampstead is mauled because of it!

Also, if my kid stood grinning next to a dead animal like this I'd wallop him!
Id not raise a hand to a child at all!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
..no but i think id send it for psych evaluation lol..its how alot of serial killers started
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Thing is, it's not just elderly cats. My three moggies, all in their prime, healthy animals with the two toms being massive, go out and about. Two out of the three have been in tangles with foxes, I've seen it happen. I lost a cat a few years back, she went out and never came back, there was a lot of fox activity around that point as it was new year and lots of rubbish. Not a sign was found of that cat. A relatives yorkie pup was injured by a fox here years ago, due to size she died of injuries, and many neighbours have ahd cats/small dogs/small animals injured/killed. They DO attack domestic animals
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:52 PM
They do deserve to live yes, in manageable numbers in the correct environment. Dont think anyone would argue with that.
Oh no trust me, there are, I've already been subjected to verbal abuse about this very topic on another forum. And I'm quite appalled by the judgemental views on a child that have been posted open forum, unwarranted and probably inaccurate, and I just hope the boy never gets to read them.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Thing is, it's not just elderly cats. My three moggies, all in their prime, healthy animals with the two toms being massive, go out and about. Two out of the three have been in tangles with foxes, I've seen it happen. I lost a cat a few years back, she went out and never came back, there was a lot of fox activity around that point as it was new year and lots of rubbish. Not a sign was found of that cat. A relatives yorkie pup was injured by a fox here years ago, due to size she died of injuries, and many neighbours have ahd cats/small dogs/small animals injured/killed. They DO attack domestic animals
...and on the flip side have witnessed my own cat being the aggressor..... if you have cats you minimise the risks but its part of ownership..squirrels,cars humans!! ...you have to learn to live with not against....cats are not all innocent either!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:54 PM
They do deserve to live yes, in manageable numbers in the correct environment. Dont think anyone would argue with that.
shame that doesnt apply to humans too
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:55 PM
I don't think Pidge or I would really do that...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
shame that doesnt apply to humans too
Mmm a nice theory... ..
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
Oh no trust me, there are, I've already been subjected to verbal abuse about this very topic on another forum. And I'm quite appalled by the judgemental views on a child that have been posted open forum, unwarranted and probably inaccurate, and I just hope the boy never gets to read them.
Sad to hear.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
I think its slightly odd that he would want to stand smiling next to a dead animal hanging off the ladder thing. what persons wants to stand smiling next to any dead animal for a picture..
Page 3 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »