Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2022, 07:45 AM

Sunny Saturday 21st May

Good morning everyone

As the title says SUN. Morning walk done and roses dead headed now having a coffee before two of the family decend for the morning

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2022, 08:02 AM
Morning Sue. Enjoy your coffee
Woken by next door having a screaming match with the obligatory door slamming.....nice start to my Saturday morning.
Need to try and get some insect mesh up at the air brick today but we have birds in our nest box so a little worried about disturbing them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Lord knows what's going on next door but they have just come back slamming the doors..... again!
Got the insect screen up, birds have been back to the nest box and we have also put up another bird box on the other side of the house.....so we appear to be bee free.....for now and the birds haven't abandoned their babies so all good.
Getting very fed up with the house at the back, we all had flat roofs converted to pitched, he put in for a dormer window but none of us knew until it was too late, he has let the room in his loft... basically he doesn't live there now, just rents rooms out so a 3 bed family home has been converted to a 5 bed HMO and now he wants to change the garages into living accommodation! Anyway, the guy in the roof and his girlfriend keep standing in the dormer window staring into my house and garden and it really upsets deagan....my neighbour doesn't have anything at her kitchen window and she said she has ended up trapped at one side of the kitchen ( she lost her hair through chemo and is very private about it), I looked round today to see what the dog was barking at to find the woman stood staring at her....it was obvious the dog wasn't happy and then she glared at me!! Tonight I have taken the dog for a walk and he has parked right up to my dad's bumper blocking him in....he was in the car as I was going out so I may have called him some choice names lol...... tonight I am using my chiminea as I have finally moved it to the top patio.....I hope that I bloody smoke the pair of them to death! He has moved to a rent a room and now suddenly has 2 cars and obviously that house only has room for 2 cars but the lady who lives there needs to park too....he has tried bullying her too, let's hope the wind is blowing in his direction lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Flipping heck do the estate agents vet the people buying houses and put the "nutters" into houses by you. Makes me thank god for mine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2022, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

As the title says SUN. Morning walk done and roses dead headed now having a coffee before two of the family decend for the morning

Hope all are well. Take care.
Have fun and enjoy