View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Definitely Losos it has come out very warm here. At last I have had a reply from someone about the shed but I still haven't got a definite date only that it will be sometime next week. Amazing. Still the price is good with installation.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Hey Griff look at this http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...PWjQ&ocid=iehp
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Ooooo crikey Kazz, thank god he didn't do that...we are a terrace!! Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Yep when people get mad. I could too as the saga of the shed continues. There I was hoping for next week only to be told by another person working at the same company that it wouldn't be until the end of the month. I asked some relevant questions and they replied back to their other colleague which I unfortunately received and to say that the email was very rude is to say that it was very unprofessional. So heads will roll tomorrow when I get hold of them and possibly cancel the shed with them. Hey ho. Off to watch the second Corrie. Have a good evening peeps.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yep when people get mad. I could too as the saga of the shed continues. There I was hoping for next week only to be told by another person working at the same company that it wouldn't be until the end of the month. I asked some relevant questions and they replied back to their other colleague which I unfortunately received and to say that the email was very rude is to say that it was very unprofessional. So heads will roll tomorrow when I get hold of them and possibly cancel the shed with them. Hey ho. Off to watch the second Corrie. Have a good evening peeps.
Blinking heck...................
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Blinking heck...................
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Awww Brenda, I wish you were near here, my mate has a shed company and they install too, Baz wouldn't let you down
Lol...Kazz, I have a real bad temper and a very short fuse...I have done stuff I am not that proud of but bulldozing houses... even that is a step too far for me lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2018, 08:32 PM
I asked some relevant questions and they replied back to their other colleague which I unfortunately received and to say that the email was very rude is to say that it was very unprofessional.

Hi Brenda, I don't know why but in my experience people write the stupidest things in e-mails, I have a theory that because it is quick they think of it like a row in a pub.

But it's not, an e-mail can be printed out and the person sending the bad language and threats can be confronted but many people don't seem to get that

I'm genuinely sorry for all the trouble you've had, like Griff there is one firm near here which I could recommend but I know he only operates locally and when I say 'local' I mean within 5 miles of his home. He built my shed, and made a vey good job of it. Mind you he doesn't work Saturdays and his Dad (Who also does jobs for me) was telling me how he has tried to get his son to put more hours in, he has tried to explain that money does not grow on trees, and you have to maximise your opportunities, but the son (allegedly) doesn't listen to his Dad, oh well that is life in 2018 I guess
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
..I have done stuff I am not that proud of but bulldozing houses... even that is a step too far for me lol

Haha, I was tempted to ask you to tell us but being a public board maybe better not

Seems the guy with the JCB was from Romania and I bet he thought he was an employee when in fact he was probably a sub contractor and would have to wait to get paid just like all the sub contractors and that could take 30 days maybe more.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Lol..yep Harvey, my lips are sealed!!
How's the lovely Casey doing?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2