Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Good evening all.

Lovely day today. A proper summer day warm but with a cool breeze to make for nice walking about.

Sue, I buy mens' jeans as the pockets are much deeper so you can get a lot more in 'em .

We got out this morning (all of us) YAY . Dave still washed out, but he managed to get round.

I hate treating the fence panels so well done, Kelly. Not my colour, but you've done a good job.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Thanks, done the outside of the panel too
Chris, pleased you all got out
Moyra, we have Freeview and Freesat
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2018, 09:05 PM
"Today I get an e-mail saying thank you for agreeing to the change over. It will cost £20 to install and a further £10 a month. I nearly choked on it. Near as damn it £95 per month. So it has taken me all day to try to cancel the change over"

'evening Moyra ('tho it maybe morning when you read this )

Terrible service, obviously the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

You may get the 'hard sell' from BT to begin with, just tell them you want basic unlimited broadband and calls, they will want you to take the superfast (fibre optic cable) broadband which is more I believe, also they'll try to get you to take their sports channels, and their mobile service, just say NO to all that.

I can see our local exchange from my window, it's been upgraded to fibre optic cable but unless they replace the old copper cable to my house I can't see much benefit to me and anyway we don't download films or tons of data so I'm satisfied with what we've got, and it works (most of the time ) for me reliability is far more important than having the latest gizmo

Also check if your TV has Freeview built in, many of the newer ones have it already installed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Thanks, done the outside of the panel too

That's a lovely panel Griff, much nicer than the ones in our garden I agree painting always seems to take forever, I don't like doing it, but where our fence is a bit old I will have to do it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Love the colour Griff. We have fireworks going on over the back of here. Casualty was good tonight. Anyone else watch it? Night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Ooo Brenda, we saw it, the dogs nearly pooped when my mum inhaled loudly as alesha had her accident lol
Thanks...as you all know, I don't do dull colours, was expensive, £75 for 7.5 litres.
The panel is so intricate that there are tonnes of little fiddly bits to do
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2