Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday June 22

Good morning everyone,

LG good luck with your steroid injections today, hope they help.

June, you and Keshi's nails, Amber is as bad she refusing often to walk on hard ground and will resort to grass everytime. Took her to the vets to have her nails cut and they only did one paw and said the others didn't need it but they do. Might have to try another vet I reckon.

Harvey, hope Riannon is fully recovered now.

Lynn, hope your cough is better this morning.

Griff, hope you had a better night.

Hi to Nippy Jen, Norma, Mandy, Sue, Barry and Brenda.

Hope all is well with Eileen and babies and Sarah.

Hope everyone else is ok today, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Morning all. Still a bit achy after blitzing house and garden yesterday but as usual it is raining so no chance of sitting in the garden reading to get over it. Read through last nights postings and it was a bit disturbing for me to read about stuff being poured on to cars. That is what happened to mine which is why we moved house to get away from the little horror that did it. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say. Hope all is well with everyone. You are very brave LG to have a needle stuck in you but then maybe that is pay back as you needle us sometimes. lol!! Only joking. Seriously you are brave and we wouldn't have you any other way. I am off to write up some notes on homeopathic treatment for someone with a pup being car sick. tata.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-06-2016, 08:51 AM
good morning all

The back garden looked a right mess so it was a case of out with the leaf blower this morning. managed to get up 3 of those green floppy garden bucket full now looking a lot better.

Grass is too wet to mow but at least the petrol leaf blower works on wet grass.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i slept very well thankyou...hence me disappearing early on, i had some painkillers and passed out!!brilliant, won't sleep tonight now but as long as i keep getting a decent night i am happy. My dogs claws always grow even if we do road walking, i do make a point of training them as puppies to have them done, they may not like it but they have it done....occassionally i take them to the vet and get it done by them
Brenda, Johnsons make some ginger tablets for car sickness, they are very very good...used them with my old girl and Deags, quite cheap too which is a good thing
LG, best of luck with the jabs, i had them in my knee but they didn't suit me at all sadly
Tumbleweed....my back garden looks like a meadow Lol the grass is about a foot high
TW, hope things go o.k today with Keshi and her claws and also Zen and her sore bits
Nothing planned today, nice easy day for me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Overcast, humid and occasional drizzly rain. Managed a short walk with Dillon this morning, dreadful night spent most of it coughing, thankfully tesco will be delivering my cough mixture later well they better be. Hope its not going to be one of those not in stock day.
I do not do substitutes as they substitute with the weirdest things.
Good luck with the injections LG, good luck with Keshi June and hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Good morning

Hope the weather is not too bad your way Moyra.

Sit and have a duvet day Brenda and hope your notes help the poor pup.

As Barry said too wet to mow the lawn but must get out and dead head the roses. Teazle walked and also the stop go model of neighbours. They left and 6.00 am this morning for two hospital appointments so I may be walking him again later too.

Forecast from late evening is dire for the south so a question of battening down the hatches for the night.

Have a good day and stay safe and dry if possible.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Morning
Can't stop we have a reunion of our hospital staff at lunch time. So I have to doll myself up and put on my best bib and tucker! It's going to be such fun, I shall probably have no voice left when I get home!
See you all later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Morning Sue good luck with the weather later and hope its not as bad as predicted.
Enjoy your reunion Nippy Jen.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Morning Sue, you are good to your neighbours taking their dog out
Lynn, there is an option on some sites for you to opt out of having substitutions, i did that as some places send you the most random things in their place Lol
Nippy, have a terrific day, i am sure you will be voiceless, all those old friends to catch up with...what a lovely day you are going to have!!!
Just rung the hairdressers to see if she will dye my hair using my own dye, i am happy to pay the same as if she was using her products but i know i won't react to this one and it is cruelty free too which i like...she isn't in so they are going to ask, i think the answer is likely to be no but i need a haircut and can't get that until i can dye it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Can't see why she shouldn't griff especially if you are prepared to spend the same money.
Bit of a shame if she won't.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >