Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Pretty little kitty!
Glad she's nice and friendly for you.... her and Bella will be causing all kinds of mischief together in no time
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Gorgeous and good on Bella, accepting her like that.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Stop press!

After her turning into a proper pet and ignoring ALL beds and preferring the floor here ....

ALFINA has just shuttup! Lovely! Sorted it with a pillow that smells of me (from my bed of course) on the sofa and a plush blanket that also smells of me and Bella swaddled round her. Took this from where I am sat at the dining table on the laptop. And yes, that is yet ANOTHER catbed tucked into a sofa table base! I do like to give them OPTIONS. There's another one near the washing machine up here but, like Bella, she obviously isn't too keen on the FAN! I am though so tough titty to both of them!

Peace reigns for a while!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2014, 05:57 PM
You have done a truly good thing there Tang - giving a home to that poor little lass. I'm sure that with love and care she'll soon blossom into a beautiful little partner in crime for Bella.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Its a shame she has to go in to the vets to have yet another op quite so soon but I guess as she needs the stitches out then no one wants to risk her getting pregnant again

Maybe you can send her off to the vets with something that smell of you and Bella as a comforter.

She looks so sweet and I bet she and Bella become really close friends.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Ahhhh, you are a complete star Tang She could not in her wildest dreams have hoped for a better new home, and there is clearly a great deal of love going on between you three already.

Poor little scrap, but hopefully all the bad times will soon be forgotten.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
You have done a truly good thing there Tang - giving a home to that poor little lass. I'm sure that with love and care she'll soon blossom into a beautiful little partner in crime for Bella.
I'm no saint Gordon. I don't treat most PEOPLE as well as I treat animals! I'm just so glad she survived (she will always limp but hey I'm not in such great shape these days!) I'm glad she turned out to be a LITTLE CAT. Most cats are bigger than Bella. I agree with you they are probably going to end up all A OK. If you could see Bella when her pal dogs visit our home. You would know just how far she is bending over to accommodate this scrap of a cat. She gets SO concerned when she cries. And best of all, she is giving her her space. Cat came over just now and had a look at Bella from a distance of about 4ft. Bella lifted her head and then went back to sleep and Alfie wandered off. IT'S ALL GOING TO BE JUST FINE.

Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Its a shame she has to go in to the vets to have yet another op quite so soon but I guess as she needs the stitches out then no one wants to risk her getting pregnant again

Maybe you can send her off to the vets with something that smell of you and Bella as a comforter.

She looks so sweet and I bet she and Bella become really close friends.
I know Jenny and I was hoping she could stay there and have EVERYTHING done and me collect her in a couple of days. But she has to get away from the kittens to give her breasts a chance to 'subside'. (I just wanted it so that NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER UNDER MY WATCH lol!) Me being the lovely one who RESCUES HER FROM THE VETS!

The blerdy microchip can wait. I remember it with both Bella and Charlie and for this little bag of bones I will be able to see it sticking out under her skin.

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Ahhhh, you are a complete star Tang She could not in her wildest dreams have hoped for a better new home, and there is clearly a great deal of love going on between you three already.

Poor little scrap, but hopefully all the bad times will soon be forgotten.
Let's get one thing straight. ALL my animals past and present are so loved by everyone and such a joy to own and live with because I am not the ULTIMATE SOFTIE when they are cute and new and I am establishing the GROUND RULES!

If I can master a minpin I can master anything. My GSDs were a piece of cake compared with the Tyrant of the Miniature Dog World!

None of my cats have been allowed in bedrooms and Alfie will not be either. No stairs here - doors will be closed.

Alfie will have the living, kitchen, dining and bathroom areas and the hall. Alfie will also have the super L shaped garden, the gravel path down alongside the Tennis Court I face and also the blerdy tennis court too if she wishes. She will no doubt drink from the swimming pools like the others do.

And I'm sure one day I will see her in the fields and orchards opposite hunting with the other few nice cats here.

Meanwhile she is confined to quarters. But a better prison you never saw in your life.

Bella is already looking like 'hey this is good - cat comes in and I get to be taken out more times a day' lol!

She's been used to coming and going in and out to sunbathe and cool off. She can't do that without me letting her out now so every time she shows signs of wanting out I take her out.

And we return to find Alfie CRYING FOR HER NEW MUM! lol!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Little Alfina is gorgeous Pat. Well done to you for taking her on. She sounds a right character
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 06:58 PM
You account of this little scrap of a cat gave me leaky eye syndrome, I am sure both Bella and Alfina, love the name BTW, will be great mates. Although Bella might be a bit disappointed it isn't a donkey

She certainly fell on her paws with you xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
You account of this little scrap of a cat gave me leaky eye syndrome, I am sure both Bella and Alfina, love the name BTW, will be great mates. Although Bella might be a bit disappointed it isn't a donkey

She certainly fell on her paws with you xx
Oh lordy you have given me a much needed belly laugh here!

I've cracked it with Alfina. Bella's gone to bed as usual NOTHING FAZES THAT DOG OUT! Alfina has me all to herself. Every time she mewled round me I dished out about 4 tiny bits of kibble onto the tiles. She now seems to realise FOOD IS ON TAP. And she too has retired to bed!

SORTED! I'm having a lovely big bowl of my home made chicken broth in PEACE!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >