View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh H...exciting, have you told Georgie or do you want to keep it a surprise!!

Best of luck, hope to see a Dogsey adoption and lots of photos
x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo
and ooooooooooooooooooooooooo some more......come on H tell us more......
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
but I think I'm in the running!!! Excited is not the word!!!!!
Ooohhh!!! I am soooooo excited for you!

Fingers, toes, paws and everything else crossed here.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh wow she is absolutely gorgeous!!! best of luck to you Helena and Best of luck to Roni, beautiful! fingers crossed!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

but I think I'm in the running!!! Excited is not the word!!!!!
Well in your case Helena this lovely dog would have a ten * home, of that there is no doubt. We'll be keeping all fingers crossed for you and the black monsters have all eight paws crossed as well
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 09:56 PM
She is gorgeous, and hoping she finds her forever home soon, preferably in the Worthing area then I can visit!
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, as I appear to have chosen to show an interest in this girl along with someone with a 10* home (!), I've stepped back from any further discussion with Roni's owner. Can't compete with that, can you? Been in a situation where I wanted to adopt a dog and then someone else did, and it was heartbreaking so as I have said to Hilary, I'm not going down that road again. Best of luck to anyone else wanting her - she's a lovely girl. I hope she finds the right home. Best of luck Roni.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by Aerynsun View Post
Well, as I appear to have chosen to show an interest in this girl along with someone with a 10* home (!), I've stepped back from any further discussion with Roni's owner. Can't compete with that, can you? Been in a situation where I wanted to adopt a dog and then someone else did, and it was heartbreaking so as I have said to Hilary, I'm not going down that road again. Best of luck to anyone else wanting her - she's a lovely girl. I hope she finds the right home. Best of luck Roni.
Oh dont despair - have you tried the GSD breed rescue or any local rescues in your area? There are tonnes of dogs looking for homes, many on there last chance too.

Am sure your home is excellent - H has a special place with us as she has had such heartbreak with losing dear cassie and we all know how spolied Georgie is - am sure once we all get to know you we will feel the same !!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry about it Hun...........cann't say anything to you about the post, but I really hope you find a lovely girl/boy. Just a thought, but friends of mine went to The Blue Cross, just to browse really, but anyway they ended up with a GSD called Meg, she is 8 months a real beauty, the Blue Cross had all her history and papers too, it would seem that the previous owners had a Bull Mastiff, who didn't take to her and attacked her, so they had to get her out of the home 'very sharpish'
They have had her a year now with thier other GSD and she is a beauty.............hope you can find yours xxxxxx Let us know xxxxxxx good luck
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Hiya

I do not think it matters a jot what anyone on this board thinks its what the people who are looking for a home for her think and who would make the best match dog to people; people to dog....nothing to do with what opinion anyone on here has.
I would think the choice would be made on what would sit each party the best.

Don't stop your interest, I would imagine the majority of rescues would be grateful to have a choice of homes for ther dogs.....BEST OF LUCK TO ALL INTERESTED.
Karen
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >