Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I have to say considering the post was reported as a non truth, seems to me to be nether here or there, as far as your concerned, if she indeed used her dog for stud is not your buisness or mine, maybe the poster of these allegation's was jealous of her status and wants to bring her down, on a public forum were she is not her to defend herself, so it is irrelivant to the OP as to wether she breeds or not, and if indeed she does it doesn,t make it any of your buisness or mine.

I enjoy watching her though If I tried I'd likely trip over my dog.

I think you need to re-read the thread.... what part is the none truth... was I re faring to .

The post by mishflynn, who states MR uses her dog on other peoples bitches... is that a lie!!

As I thought she was defending MR with that statement. when someone called MR a breeder.

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
well perhaps you would like to check your sources as mary does not breed, Quincy has been used on other peoples bitches but that does not make mary a breeder of puppies.Your comment is libel & could get you into serious legal trouble spreading false stuff like that. Which of marys bitches was this litter from?
Do you think you r friend could be jealous??????

If a person has a stud dog, what does that make them???????

I am not interested in whether MR breeds or not, you are right it is no ones business but hers.

I asked a general question, as to what makes a breeder... whether it be MR or Joe Blogs???

We discuss and give opinions everyday on subjects that dont concern us,... it is the life of a forum.

I didnt know it was against rules to ask questions!!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Rooney is a little sweetheart and sooooo funny to watch her "work" him! he knows all the same things but in his lurcherish way does it in his own time bless him - thought he was great x
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

I am not interested in whether MR breeds or not, you are right it is no ones business but hers.

I asked a general question, as to what makes a breeder... whether it be MR or Joe Blogs???

We discuss and give opinions everyday on subjects that dont concern us,... it is the life of a forum.

I didnt know it was against rules to ask questions!!

if thata the discussion you want to have mayba another thread would be appropriate x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
I think you need to re-read the thread.... what part is the none truth... was I re faring to .

The post by mishflynn, who states MR uses her dog on other peoples bitches... is that a lie!!

As I thought she was defending MR with that statement. when someone called MR a breeder.

QUOTE=mishflynn;1306762]well perhaps you would like to check your sources as mary does not breed, Quincy has been used on other peoples bitches but that does not make mary a breeder of puppies.Your comment is libel & could get you into serious legal trouble spreading false stuff like that. Which of marys bitches was this litter from?
Do you think you r friend could be jealous??????[/QUOTE

You have preached to me twice tonight and I'm NOT happy but rather than argue with you (I can't be bothered)I'm gonna walk away but if you weren't intrested why bother to post on the life of a stud dog owner, for us who have stud's we know our responsiblites thankyou. So you don't need to preach. And for all those who don't know about responsiblities regarding the owning of a stud well that's why people come to Dogsey.
And to me you never asked what makes a breeder you stated and it was totally Off topic as is this replie, but hell i'm returning the response.

Nobody said it was against the rules.

Sorry OP off topic.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I am not sure where in any of my posts I have done that...I said I dislike HWTM...does not matter who does it or for what reasons...it is not my bag..I did say I admire anyone who puts any form of dedication into any form of training.

My question about MR was purely referring to the comment below.

As said in the above , it is stated she is not a breeder, but to me a breeder is someone who produces puppies, it does not matter whether they own the Dam or the Sire.

They are breeding they are adding to the population of pups .

That was , and is my only interest in the whole thing..I just find it funny, that people can say , she is not a breeder when she is producing pups.... the fact she does not raise them is irrelevant.

I would hold the same view if it was Joe Blogs who was using a dog to produce pups.... it has nothing to do with Mary Ray.

So where you feel I am tearing her to pieces , I am struggling to understand.
By insinuation, particularly the comment "Or does she believe once her dog has done his job, it is not her responsibility anymore."

It was an unwarranted comment, had you said, "I hope she sets a good example regarding the responsibility side ?" that would have been a fair question rather than your wording which came across as a dig.

As a matter of interest , is she breeding in your eyes.
As far as I`m concerned the owner of both sire and dam should take equal responsibility and yes both owners would be categorised as breeders because each of their dogs are necessary to create a litter obviously.
However, the claim was made that `someone` was going to view a litter of her pups, when usually a litter is viewed in the dams home, not the sires.

Or do you think, the stud dog`s owner has no obligation to the puppies born from their dog.
I`m amazed you need to ask me that, I thought you knew my views on breeding and breeder responsibility.

None of which has anything to do with HTM
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
You have preached to me twice tonight and I'm NOT happy but rather than argue with you (I can't be bothered)I'm gonna walk away but if you weren't intrested why bother to post on the life of a stud dog owner, for us who have stud's we know our responsiblites thankyou. So you don't need to preach. And for all those who don't know about responsiblities regarding the owning of a stud well that's why people come to Dogsey.
And to me you never asked what makes a breeder you stated and it was totally Off topic as is this replie, but hell i'm returning the response.

Nobody said it was against the rules.
Pardon...

Where have I preached to you, I have answered your quote , from my post, thats all!

Where Have I questioned your responsibility of being a stud dog owner?? or preached to you about it.

When we read posts, (all of us) we look and read, somethings we pick up on some we dont.

I read something that was in this post (relevent) I did not go of topic, I was interested in the thoery of the post.

I did not state anything I gave an opinion, there is a differenece .
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Take it back have found the Lurcher, Rooney so she has him as well!
Becky
But at the time she had these other breeds Becky, she said she could train any dog to do agility, obedience, etc.. however they quickly dissappeared! (from action) I just wondered what happened to the fact she could do this, I cant seem to find anything these dogs have done, except the Sheltie, who made a few faux pars when it "performed" at crufts either last year or the year before.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
She can't have all her dogs performing all the time though can she! Just because they aren't on the telly doesn't mean she doesn't use them in demonstrations anywhere else.
Becky
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
By insinuation, particularly the comment "Or does she believe once her dog has done his job, it is not her responsibility anymore."

It was an unwarranted comment, had you said, "I hope she sets a good example regarding the responsibility side ?" that would have been a fair question rather than your wording which came across as a dig.

As far as I`m concerned the owner of both sire and dam should take equal responsibility and yes both owners would be categorised as breeders because each of their dogs are necessary to create a litter obviously. However, the claim was made that `someone` was going to view a litter of her pups, when usually a litter is viewed in the dams home, not the sires.

I`m amazed you need to ask me that, I thought you knew my views on breeding and breeder responsibility.

None of which has anything to do with HTM
I think thats what jackbox was saying Patch, but some seem to disagree.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
She can't have all her dogs performing all the time though can she! Just because they aren't on the telly doesn't mean she doesn't use them in demonstrations anywhere else.
Becky
So you can find me somewhere NOT on the TV they have "performed" then? I cant at present, and I wouldnt watch it on the TV either!
Page 8 of 24 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »