Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I usually break up quite nicely, and I tend to be a bit to spur of the moment for revenge

One that does stick in my mind tho was a guy I had just split up from that day was at a party I was at (back in the student days) It was a nice break up I thought
I heard him in another room bad mouthing me and saying the usual bravado guy lies

Not I am not a violent person - this is the once and only time I have ever swung a punch in my whole life
This guy was built like the brick sh!t house - played juniours rugby for Scotland

I walked into the room and he was facing the other way dancing
I tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned I landed a cracking punch on his jaw that set him flat on his back

I then sat down calm as anything and said 'where did I put my drink?' 4 people passed me drinks over
Ha love it!!! Go you!!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I have befriended the woman he was having an affair with before I left him and was named as co-respondent in our divorce and who then married him and has just kicked him out! He must wonder if we are comparing notes, but actually we're not we are both just fanatical dog lovers.
tansox
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Many many moons ago I didn't have much of a clue about computers etc. My husband (now ex) was really clued up about them, and built them from scratch, telling me I'd never be clever enough to work a computer; anyway, a friend of mine got rather peeved at his attitude towards me, so he wrote down, word for word, exactly what I needed to do to wipe the computer clean. So I followed the instructions word for word, cleaned it completely. Needless to say when he came in and turned it on he blew a fuse but didn't think for one moment I'd be capable of doing such a clever and technical thing. The huffing and puffing that came out of the office was amazing, anyway, when we did get divorced I took great delight in giving him a sealed envelope with the instructions neatly written out inside. I watched his eyes pop out of his head as the realisation began to sink in slowly.

Ahh, lovely!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4