View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:07 PM
You know, this guy is making me sooooo 'freaking angry reading this thread. I know it's a mix of my own experience and preggers hormones but honestly i could kill him for treating u so badly
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
You know, this guy is making me sooooo 'freaking angry reading this thread. I know it's a mix of my own experience and preggers hormones but honestly i could kill him for treating u so badly
I actually think it is just one woman to another. It is making me really angry and upset too If I could get hold of this bloke I would give him a good shaking!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I actually think it is just one woman to another. It is making me really angry and upset too If I could get hold of this bloke I would give him a good shaking!
Very true. I'd do more than shake him!!!! As for this other woman.......
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Bless you guys. He is on the sofa tonight when he gets in. I can't be doing this.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Bless you guys. He is on the sofa tonight when he gets in. I can't be doing this.
Where is he tonight?
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Quite right.

I'd flush his phone down the toilet too.
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:18 PM
HA! I don't have the guts! The last time I did the cliche wiping the toothbrush around the toilet bowl...Only to feel guilty ..so I put the toothbrush actually in the toilet so that He was still disgusted but didn't actually use it!
JulieSS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Doesn't sound like anything that upsets you or is important to you affects him at all. A relationship shouldn't be like that.

Good luck with whatever you chose to do, I know it's hard!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear you are going through this, their behaviour is just incomprehensible!!!!

It's easy for people to say walk away....but when you have a baby on the way it is going to be difficult - despite perhaps being the right decision in the long run, so difficult, I really feel for you.

Why not take a step back from him, look after yourself and your baby, you poor thing with all those hormones too going on - i remember them well .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Hun, You know what you've got to do, what's best for you and your little one however all the advice in the world won't change anything . . . . .

YOU will change your situation, unfortunately it's highly unlikely he'll get hit by lightning or run over by a bus (as I used to wish for ) as it would take the decision out of my hands and make it easier

One morning you'll wake up and suddenly it will all become clear, you will have on that particular day the confidence and guts to do what you have to do and you'll never look back and never regret leaving.

Until that day comes, nothing will change, he obviously won't as he's shown and proven.

Good Luck and I really hope that day comes soon and you can be free of him and his 'other woman.' You and your baby deserve so much more that him
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »