Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
I gathered that things had moved forward in a positive way, but as you've now commented on it, can I just say that I'm so pleased that things have turned out as they have for you both xx
Thank you so much hun.....yes sometimes we think we have a special person in our mist and suddenly we find we have been taken for a fool/s (in our case) my only grateful thought is....................................

thank god our Foster son isn't a liar or takes stuff, as he would of been blamed and god knows what would of happened then. Infact it was HE who shed some light on the goings on and then (of course) the penny dropped
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm so glad things are now ok with you. I've been very close over the last few months to ending a 17 year marriage. xx
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 07:49 PM
So glad that things have worked out for all of you.

When you love someone, there's always a way to sort things out.

I've just opened a bottle of red, fancy sharing one?

Well done to you
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm really pleased to hear that you've worked things out.what a shame some people have nothing better to do than interfere in other people's lives. Good luck for the future now you're back on track
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I am glad things have sorted out, some people just have nothing better to do than take joy in hurting others, they are to be pitied as they will loose everybody and you guys will end up stronger for working tru it
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
I'm so glad things are now ok with you. I've been very close over the last few months to ending a 17 year marriage. xx
Sometimes it all gets too much, being mother, foster mother, referee, spouse, head cook and bottle washer....and then finding out someone you really en-trusted with stuff can be so low but we have got it all back on track and no-one will be entrusted again
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
So glad that things have worked out for all of you.

When you love someone, there's always a way to sort things out.

I've just opened a bottle of red, fancy sharing one?

Well done to you
Thanks very kind....send a glass over hun xxxx
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
I'm really pleased to hear that you've worked things out.what a shame some people have nothing better to do than interfere in other people's lives. Good luck for the future now you're back on track
Maybe due to jealousy, or maybe their life isn't going so well, I would rather someone was honest and say ''things are bad can you help'' and I wouldn't ignore that request. I can admire that honesty
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I am glad things have sorted out, some people just have nothing better to do than take joy in hurting others, they are to be pitied as they will loose everybody and you guys will end up stronger for working tru it
Thats what Pat said yesterday.....and I will say he has apologized numerous times over....but whats done is done and its best we move on otherwise we will be as low as 'said' person
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Great news, I'm so glad you get to keep your menagerie!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Great news, I'm so glad you get to keep your menagerie!
Me too......... but I have some sad news on that too, a fox broke into the run of my chucks, I couldn't understand how as it has steel mesh round and on the roof, but we found the hole (well Mojo did) .... and he killed some of my chucks
On the happier note that has now been sorted with a steel mesh bottom base so nothing can get under either. I have had had chucks for several years now and this is the first time I have lost to a fox, just very annoyed as it was a wilfull kill and not because it wanted food
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10