Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 08:45 PM
pmed you hun
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 08:48 PM
You are an absolute star! I will send you a donation towards her care. I do hope her leg is nothing more serious than a lack of muscle and being underweight.

I would take everything slowly with her - little and often as far as food/water and exercise goes.

She looks a little cutie in the photos. Well done for getting her out of there
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Awe poor love, bless you for rescuing her hun and ive sent you a little bit I had in my paypal account. Any orders I get from now on from here for the toys etc we'll send you a little bit sure NESSR won't mind.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Sent I think its not much but it will help. If you don't get it let me know I'm hopeless on paypal xxx
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Let me check my money situation, i've just made this months charity donation to PBBuk otherwise I would've sent you that.
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2012, 09:11 PM
What a marvellous thing you have done. Poor soul, how can people treat their dogs like commodities? I have sent you a small donation.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Just a thought but if anyone can come up with a good competition idea and the mods dont mind. We could pay £1 or so to enter and I don't mind donating a few bits of stock for prizes.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Layla - I cannot send anything via PayPal unless I sign up for an account, which I do not want to do, so have sent you a PM with a suggestion.

hugs for Winnie and xx for you xx
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Just a thought but if anyone can come up with a good competition idea and the mods dont mind. We could pay £1 or so to enter and I don't mind donating a few bits of stock for prizes.
I suggested on the original thread that perhaps we of Dogsey could have a competition to help choose her a new name for her new life.

It's up to CollieConvert of course - and the winning name might not work for her! - although if members can vote on it the runner-up names might work just as well.

Any other ideas? How about a Dogsey mini-auction? They seem to work well for fundraising on other sites, and I have a few things I can donate.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
What a good idea
I would be happy if you wanted to auction or something I would do a sculpture of the winners pet?? Or a sculpture of this poor wee girl
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »