Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Absolutely disgusting. I am sickened.

Poor, poor Bailey. I just hope the dog's in a great new home that he so deserves, and is no longer with this moronic excuse for a human being.

Well, I do believe that some people are alive because it's illegal to put them down here. For me, this is the case here as well. Sick b****.

If I ever found the forum where she is also registered, I would go in and give her hell and I wouldn't care if I got banned.

No wonder the human race sickens me.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Absolutely disgusting. I am sickened.

Poor, poor Bailey. I just hope the dog's in a great new home that he so deserves, and is no longer with this moronic excuse for a human being.

Well, I do believe that some people are alive because it's illegal to put them down here. For me, this is the case here as well. Sick b****.

If I ever found the forum where she is also registered, I would go in and give her hell and I wouldn't care if I got banned.

No wonder the human race sickens me.
What she said
I was feeling really sorry for the OP - not any more
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 01:00 AM
This reminds me of someone I knew - well not well but she knew I was in Boxer rescue. She had had a Boxer for 8 years. Used to complain about how boisterous they were! Got hooked up with a new bf. He had always wanted a GSD pup, so they got one and the Boxer had to go. Did she approach me to make sure the Boxer got a good home, no, did she make sure he went to a no kill shelter like Dogs Trust etc - no. She took him to council shelter where they are only kept for 7 days before being PTS. I only found out because my friends little girl knew her child in school. I have never got over that. By time I found out it was too late to try and get him out of the shelter. Its as well she had moved away otherwise I would have had to say something to her and it wouldnt have been very nice!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Well!!! what can I say!!!! After all the support and good advice we find that this person has another pup

****** b**** is all I can say!!!! and I hope she reads this because it's disgraceful it really is and I hope, like Steph has said that she gets binned by the boyfriend
ditto everything elaine says.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:30 AM
What upsets me most about all of this is the trust and love that dog clearly has for her which will be ruined when she finds herself without the mummy she thought would be her forever mummy.

I can't bear it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Well lets hope she put as much love and trust in the BF......and he swops her for a newer model.

If you read all her ads, she actually has no reason to bin Bailey other than she has a new puppy called Quin, and a BF still I suppose that is a good enough excuse for her, maybe Bailey getting older has become boring to her.....then again she has to get older too, maybe she'll find she is boring to the BF

Hope what goes round comes round
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 10:28 AM
oh i have just read through this whole thread, and it is heartbreaking! i hate people like this! poor bailey, poor pup.

i hope she comes on here and explains herself!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
The OP has a new pup.

rune

Have to admit when I read the origanal post I smelt a rat and sadly you have just confirmed it

I hope the other site is now also aware of her actions.

But there is always a flip side, hopefully some one out there will be waiting to give this oldie (who deserves a caring owner) a new home to live out her senior years

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well I hope if the other forums are aware that she's giving an oldie up and has brought a pup in, that they will make her truly ashamed of herself.

Things like this make me so angry.

and she has the cheek to use words like 'wonderful' and 'perfect' to describe her dog...not that I don't think the dog isn't these things, just how can she think so and still give her up for a pup
I doubt it, !!!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 10:56 AM
What makes it worse is she was advertising for a puppy bitch(pedigree)back in October !!! Just put her user name into google !!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
What makes it worse is she was advertising for a puppy bitch(pedigree)back in October !!! Just put her user name into google !!
Oh FFS am speechless!!!!
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »