View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
theres a lovely chap by the name of Baron on the Dobermannrehoming association website that has been looking for his forever home for some time now. Your home sounds like Dobe heaven (or any dog for that matter!)

Do have a look if you think you might have room inyour life for a handsome Black & tan chap .

Good luck with finding your forever dog whomever it may be x
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by miragedrum View Post
We are possibly thinking of rescuing Kim a 10 year old Akita from Rochdale Dog Rescue, would Brandy be ok with that? If not then Brandy will be priority as our first choice
Have you told Mnay tears about your intentions with Kim, as if you had another dog, that would completely alter the situation with Brandy, as we just dont think she could be left all by herself for the day? But with another dog we know she could be.
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 01:32 PM
I didn't mention it because its only at enquiry stage, I would love to take both of them on, at the mo i don't know if kim is good with other dogs, I am waiting for a phone call from Rochdale. I really would like to take on Brandy I would do almost anything to be able to but nether of us can afford to give up work for them.

I don't want to get all excited about it just incase kim doesn't work out either, already gutted enough, just wish there was something i could do, but obviously brandy's welfare comes first, thanks for all your help so far by the way
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
I didn't mention it because its only at enquiry stage, I would love to take both of them on, at the mo i don't know if kim is good with other dogs, I am waiting for a phone call from Rochdale. I really would like to take on Brandy I would do almost anything to be able to but nether of us can afford to give up work for them.

I don't want to get all excited about it just incase kim doesn't work out either, already gutted enough, just wish there was something i could do, but obviously brandy's welfare comes first, thanks for all your help so far by the way
Of course. Our concerns are that she would just not be ok on her own without either human or canine company. I know for sure she would be fine if she had either to be left, as she has been left with mine here and with her previous fosterers.
If you are still interested after you have another dog, please reapply as i know, your situation otherwise sounds fantastic and i would be happy to place her with you bar all the relevant checks

Good luck with Kim!
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 01:43 PM
I totally understand, 2 hours is a long time for a dog to be left alone if it has never been alone before.

I will keep you posted on the situation with kim...fingers crossed
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 01:51 PM
I totally understand, 2 hours is a long time for a dog to be left alone if it has never been alone before.

I will keep you posted on the situation with kim...fingers crossed
and toes!
Just took a look at Kim and she looks lovely.

Thanks for your interest in Brandy, i cant beleive she is still waiting, it was wonderful to have someone so excited about her as she is an absolute star.
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Kim & Brandy....sounds like an 80's pop duo lol
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Kim & Brandy....sounds like an 80's pop duo lol

Or "replacements on "how clean is your house" or should that be "how dirty can your house get"
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 02:20 PM
lol yeah
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Fingers crossed here that it all works out xxxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »