Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2007, 09:45 PM
ok not funny... poor dogs dead rats?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Not nice, not nice at all, wish I hadn`t watched it but being in this section I thought it was going to be something humerous. Yes they looked like dead rats to me.
And the `handler` looked to be holding a whip - I wonder if that is used out of sight and had anything to do with the dogs holding back...

Not nice.

If anyone decides to watch and has young children looking - well, I wouldnt, aside from the vid itself the comments to vid on there are smattered with somewhat...colourful...language.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 09:57 PM
I watched this yesterday, and i have to say i agree with everyone, it didn't make good viewing. I think the dogs look like they have been severly punished for eating in the past. Not nice viewing at all - sorry!!
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Sry if I offended anyone. I wasnt going for that. It was on another forum. I didnt notice that it was rats. Nor did I read the commnets. Again Im sry.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
Sry if I offended anyone. I wasnt going for that. It was on another forum. I didnt notice that it was rats. Nor did I read the commnets. Again Im sry.

I certainly didnt think you were wanting to offend anyone hun, I think perhaps it was just wrong choice of section to post it in - my own response may have come on a bit strong in that regard so if anything I should apologise to you as it may read a bit snippy toward you when it was meant as aimed at those involved in the vid itself and to warn people in advance that it is not what they may be expecting.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 10:32 PM
thought it was going to be funny but should have read comments first........can you change title to warn people?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
If anyone decides to watch and has young children looking - well, I wouldnt, aside from the vid itself the comments to vid on there are smattered with somewhat...colourful...language.
Hello Patch, i wouldnt worry about the swearing...no big deal really. Nothing kids wont do once they are at school.
Besides, you'd have to stop them watching anything on Youtube, practically every vid i have ever seen has the same swearing and 'go die' comments as standard.
This one was tame by comparison.

The feeding was a bit stupid and unnecessary, and seemed just put on for a paid show. The dogs looked OK though, and i thought the food was rats to, but on closer observation, they looked like pigs ears.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
Hello Patch, i wouldnt worry about the swearing...no big deal really. Nothing kids wont do once they are at school.
Besides, you'd have to stop them watching anything on Youtube, practically every vid i have ever seen has the same swearing and 'go die' comments as standard.
This one was tame by comparison.
Hi Kruse, how the heck are you
You`ll have to excuse my naivety, the sort of vids I tend to watch are usually followed by nice fluffy comments

Dont get me wrong, I can turn the air blue on occasion, I`m just very old fashioned about what youngsters should be exposed to [ or rather what some parents allow them to be exposed to ].

I`ll just shut up now :smt001
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I certainly didnt think you were wanting to offend anyone hun, I think perhaps it was just wrong choice of section to post it in - my own response may have come on a bit strong in that regard so if anything I should apologise to you as it may read a bit snippy toward you when it was meant as aimed at those involved in the vid itself and to warn people in advance that it is not what they may be expecting.
Where else should I have posted it?? Im still getting used to the forum.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >