View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hewey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2007, 02:11 PM
I didn't say you did. Well you did say you would rather there was a cat allowance than one for children but I do realise that is a joke
I emphasised the more money bit to indicate that whilst I agree with you that the pension should be adequate I don't think there should be any special allowances for something like a particular pet than many people would not want.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Hewey View Post
I didn't say you did. Well you did say you would rather there was a cat allowance than one for children but I do realise that is a joke
I emphasised the more money bit to indicate that whilst I agree with you that the pension should be adequate I don't think there should be any special allowances for something like a particular pet than many people would not want.
well who am i to begrudge an old couple from having their much loved cat as oppossed to another person getting an allowance for something that is or in some cases isn't important to them.

No I don't want people to get allowances for different things though but these old folk should be able to afford a few quid to keep a cat if that's whats most important to them.

This petition isn't the right way to go about it though as it's pointless there would be more benificial ways of going about helping them to keep their cat.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Either the whole thing is a Joke or Misspuss is a Troll at least that is my opnion.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3