Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2006, 12:08 PM

What a day and its only 11:50am!

I got a special 2 hour walk in the early hours, it was all frosty and cold! But thats ok i warmed myself up with loads of running and fetching!!! Funny- i dont recall seeing any other doggies on that walk....i wonder why?

When i got home i had scrambed egg!! emmm my favourite...you see i had a poorly tummy after stealing some cat food yesterday....Tiger-lily (the small cat) doesnt like me much now but she gets to sleep by the fire....i am allowed to sleep there but TL seems to think its for her rear only!!!! Plus she and Muffin (they are sisters so they stick together i have no hope what so ever) save spaces for each other - i wish i had a brother)

hmm I'm sure I've mentioned this before - Jay has been acting very strangley...All of a sudden every walk i get I'm out with a strange looking dog. I'm much bigger and they are certainley not spotty like me. They like to play with me and chase the birds. Jay asks their owner lots of questions and is suddenly buying doubles of everything. Nope ive already checked there are no BOGOF offers on....and shes says they arent all for me......WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? Oh and Jays pm box is gettng very full...so im guessing that somebody here knows whats going on!!! SHOW YOURSELF!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Oooh, does your mummy have something she wants to tell us? Maybe you will be able to snuggle up in front of the fire with a little friend real soon! Please let us know once you know. x
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Hehehe..............................