Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-10-2005, 11:46 PM

My Personal Protection Pics

Otac
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-10-2005, 12:39 AM

Pics taken in an controlled environment with fully quilified Trainers/decoys. Judge - trained in search, detection and manwork.
SusanW
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Wow,,some dog
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi,

Your dog looks really good. Is he/she in training for any sport work or just personal protection? Who do you train with?

Liz.
Otac
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-10-2005, 05:53 PM
I train my dogs for BST which is a test which covers temperment, obedience and protection. It is a test designed for American bulldogs. I train at Von Wolf, a schutzund training club. Its on the link page on my website. Thanks
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Wot an amazing looking dog
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 06:47 PM
What a beautiful dog - fit, agile, and just the best protection you could have. That was the joy of my Great Dane (sadly gone to RB now) - people, not knowing she was gentle, would give me a wide berth when I was walking her. It makes you feel really safe having a larger breed. OH said that I could retire and get another GD when we win the lottery. I won a tenner on Weds last week and told him I'd given notice and was on my way to GD rescue. For some reason, he was a bit upset. Well, he didn't specify the amount, did he???
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Great pic Otac
Awesome looking Bulldog
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 08:04 PM
the more i hear about PP, the more i think its great, just not for 2 staffys! but i dont thinks it bad at all, infact i did think the break sticks were harming the dogs, but reading and hearing more i now know thats not true!

Fantastic pics and what a stunning stunnin AB! love ABS, (love all bull breeds)

My bessie very protective of me, and people have said to take her to PP because she would be under better control (i dont know how much of that is true) she always under my control anyway!
Otac
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. My opinion on PP is that it allows dogs to use their natural instincts in a controled maner. In Germany, dog sports is very popular and most of the dogs involved have great temperaments. Dogs that are worked in the right avenues, in my opinion show better behaviour than the average pet. I also believe only dogs with good temperament and high level of obedience should be worked in personal protection. Oh yes, before I forget, 'Vicki' if you win the lottery next time, remember to cut me in. lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >