View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks J you dont know how good it feels when they start responding and your work starts to pay of Im very pleased with him, and just shows what abit of confidense and support can do, i praised him loads everytime he did something correct, i must of sounded mad but it was well worth it, he was so happy that i was pleased he was eager to do the next retreive :smt023
Just remember J to have confidense in yourself and luna you can do it if you put your mind to it i know you can And praise her loads really it makes such a difference, really go mad lol i will be looking for your update tomoz
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Oooh yes I do know Luna has had her moments

But I'm happy for you

And I hope I have a video to show tomoz So I can be dissected for my faults
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Im sure luna will do brill she certainly goes well in her ob and agility
Thanks J
lookforward to the video, i will put one up too when i have someone to hold the cam for me and you can all pick out my faults too but that way we can learn from our mistakes, good luck tomoz
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks Nat

I think we are going to try her with a toy first. She loves her teddies
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Just took oscar out its been raining none stop today and started raining abit again while we were out so i didnt try the new excercise, thought it was best to leave it until its drier and we have more time, so i did some more retreiving with him, he did well and i got my mum to hold the camera and do a short video, its not brill as it was his first retreive for the day and he didnt pick the dummie up as well in it either as he had been doing, and i told him to drop the dummie too early my fault but my mum was in a hurry so we didnt have time to do a better video of him, which is just typical as his other 2 retrieves were alot better than the one we taped! but still it shows he has improved loads compared to when we first started which is good
Im not going to put it on here as im in it and look nuts lol with all my cheering him on
J has seen it though so she can tell you all what she thought lol
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 04:43 PM
It was great

The only minus (I could see) was that he dropped it too early, but you know that yourself

I havent made a video today... I've taken Luna to the vet's and then to my friend Jeanette, who dogsat Luna this weekend while I was in Birmingham...

Nothing serious at vet's just a teethcheck and to buy food
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks J
yes i told him to drop it too early, it was about 1 metre away from me but thats not too bad when you think when i first started he would drop it half way to me or straight away, so im pleased he has improved, and i shouldnt tell him to drop so early
And the other fault in the video is his pick up of the dummie as he took quite a while picking it up compared to what he normally does, but maybe that was due to the fact it was his first retreive today because after that he picked it up straight away and brought it to my feet, so i think we have improved so much

Lucky luna going to the vets, alwalys a dogs fave thing
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Ohh a video? I cant wait :smt026 :smt026
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 05:12 PM
lol thought you might say that if you come on msn in a mo i will send it to you just give me a moment and i will log in ok
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I have 3 videoes

I aint posting them here.. I look like a troll...
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >