Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
I'm so glad I read this - bought tears to my eyes...

I will definitely follow this wonderful boys progress ..

amazing... lovely the doggy firm voice - I use on the kids
The firm doggy voice defo has more of an effect....we'll see on Sunday when I do some serious work with him, like trying to get him to except his head collar on again
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 09:18 PM
I have really enjoyed reading JC's diary You really are such an amazing lady I'm so glad he's found you xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I have really enjoyed reading JC's diary You really are such an amazing lady I'm so glad he's found you xx
awwww thanks but JC has to take credit, he's journeyed along way. I will update tomorrow as we are working tomorrow together in a small area....shhhhhh haven't told him yet, but Im expecting a few spooks
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Today was a joke

Well Billybob was lunged and worked lovely, I had ago with him too and he was excellent. Billybob is really my kinds man, but to be fair being a real novice rider he's going to a lady that we know as a hunter, and you know he will just love that
But in the meantime he follows me about like a lapdog, so today after his work out we thought Jimmychoo needs a good brush...... well that was a joke as JC had other ideas.

Could we catch him could we hell as like
being a natural field he ran through the reeded part and boy was that water deep....and cold...we sank, he continued through it My boots were full of water
errrrrrrrr I think he's over there and your over here with me

I know mate....please Billybob go and get him

we tried the lunging lead to guide him to where we needed him, we tried coaxing and I tried my doggy voice....sweat your not joking

Even Billybob got the lead rope but no luck
I have the lead rope mom....I'll give it a go!!!

Nope don't look like this is working does it.....we're standing here like a pair of idiots

Little minx.....I'll getya
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Think today was a bit of a 'mischief day' for some reason with animals They all love you really and am sure know how lucky they are to have you xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Think today was a bit of a 'mischief day' for some reason with animals They all love you really and am sure know how lucky they are to have you xx
LOL you maybe right.

Thankfully we managed to get him in the sectioned area tonight, Marie tried the headcollar and although we didnt actually get it on, he was good....even if he hid behind me a few times
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Really enjoying the diary Steph. JC is a cheeky wee monkey isn't he? Shame Billybob is away to another home, but at least you have your own pony now, and Odie sounds perfect!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 04:16 PM
What a wonderful story and how lucky JC is to have found you. He is really beautiful.

I love BillyBob. That pic of the two of you standing in the field with him holding the lead rope is priceless.

Really loooking forward to following your progress. Keep up the wonderful work xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Really enjoying the diary Steph. JC is a cheeky wee monkey isn't he? Shame Billybob is away to another home, but at least you have your own pony now, and Odie sounds perfect!
Thanks....Jimmychoo knows he has a forever home, hope he doesn't take forever in his ways Odie is a lovely pony, very gentle gent
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
What a wonderful story and how lucky JC is to have found you. He is really beautiful.

I love BillyBob. That pic of the two of you standing in the field with him holding the lead rope is priceless.

Really loooking forward to following your progress. Keep up the wonderful work xx
awwwww Billybob is a beautiful lad, but at 16.3 he's a big lad he follows round like a dog, and has a lot to give on a ride
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-02-2011, 11:01 PM
This diary is giving me a good giggle this evening! I can just imagine you chasing wee JC around whilst being followed by giant Billybob (probably wanting your attention all for himself )!!!

Great to hear your progress, even if it is little by little. He'll get there eventually and I'm sure will be a wonderful pony in the end

Just seen Odie too... He's goooorgeous! Not sure I could have parted with Billybob though... He's a stunner too... I'd just want to keep them allll!!! Not that I'm greedy...

xoxox
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »