Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Thought you might like it....I love the colours don't you and that pattern is Apache. I'm sure he will come to like it...eventually

xx
I keep telling him, if he was in the days of the Indians and cowboys he's be a war pony hence his name

Im sure he will, the colours will suit anyway
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Loved reading that(did bring a tear) and am sure JC's confidence in you will continue to grow n he loves you lots. The saddle blanket is lovely too x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Loved reading that(did bring a tear) and am sure JC's confidence in you will continue to grow n he loves you lots. The saddle blanket is lovely too x
Thank you, I love the saddle blanket too
He's leading me a bit of a dance at the moment....he's very ''on my terms'' so Im doing the ignoring him bit....it soon wins him round
Ravenwood
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Loved reading that - well done

Looking forward to the next instalment!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Jimmychoo2feathers Diary

Trail and error, seems to occur alot with rescues as those of you that have rescued an animal will probably agree with.

Seems our Jimmychoo likes his own way and sulk geeeez can he sulk
Monday evening it was going dusk when we arrived, we were alittle later but that was due to the fact of Patricks shifts and I had to wait for FS to arrive home from school.
First thing JC did, turned his back on us, being a little miffed
I can understand but he walked around with his back to us in a right strop
Finally he had his bucket of feed but stood well away from us, talk about ''we must be wearing the wrong deodorant''
We had both boys with us, Maries little un and FS, ears back JC decided that Maries son had to be pushed away as he went towards the little un I firmly said ''NO JIMMY'' and he stopped
So firm voiced eh! seems that he understands when your not amused
Tuesday evening he took a stance against FS, spinning round quick and showing his rear end....''In your face mate, kiss my a***'' again a firm ''NO JIMMY'' did the trick.

Have to say he doesn't like it and won;t give you any love or the time of day when he's told off........
Still we have to stop the tantrums

Yesterday was so much better, when we first arrived he had the ''spookes'' on, spinning about at every noise and running short distances away, with kids about this isn't amusing so I thought well firm voice (my doggy Im not amused voice ) seems to work, so I firmly said.....''Right STOP NOW, Pack it in and eat your tea''
Yep that worked he ate all his tea and even allowed FS some love then I walked over and I got some too gotta love that boy

so trial and error.......made me think ''firm doggy Im not amused voice'' needed more

Nice one now is that when I arrive no matter what mood or strop he;s in.....that canter across the field to me after I shout....JIMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY is soooooooo worth watching
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
Loved reading that - well done

Looking forward to the next instalment!
Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2011, 08:11 AM
JC is so lucky to of come into your life. In time he is going to of been so worth all the hard work.

The blanket for him is gorgeous. Now I bet you can't wait to get it on him.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 09:44 AM
That all sounds very encouraging and am sure he'll just get better n better, would love to see him running across the field to you x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
JC is so lucky to of come into your life. In time he is going to of been so worth all the hard work.

The blanket for him is gorgeous. Now I bet you can't wait to get it on him.
I would love to see him with his blanket..one day He's not allowing us to put his head collar on at the moment....but Sunday Im doing some serious work, hopefully he will allow it
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
That all sounds very encouraging and am sure he'll just get better n better, would love to see him running across the field to you x
Oh! he looks stunning when he canters across, well worth the sight
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm so glad I read this - bought tears to my eyes...

I will definitely follow this wonderful boys progress ..

amazing... lovely the doggy firm voice - I use on the kids
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »