Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh the bitey teefs don't hurt....much...

Nah seriously, he looks so cute! You gotta get a new pet sometime! Come on, if I can deal with a tarantula you can deal wif a weeny wee ferret and his teefs

Oh and where are the rest of the pics!
Will upload later...got a car to MOT

I could deal with a tarantula..I keep snakes LOL
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 06:23 PM
More pics of Wee Dude (changed his name cos I keep calling him wee dude)

Awwww

You woke me up Mam

Strrrretchhhh

Hello there

Can I smell food?

Yup..def food

having a wander

his rather weird abode
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 06:59 PM
beautifull colour
can i be his cybermum? i miss my boys
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
beautifull colour
can i be his cybermum? i miss my boys
LOL yes..you can cyber pick him up and tell me if he bites

Picking up a hutch for him tomorrow..BUT not sure where I can put it, where the dogs can get to it....Will he be warm enough outside?? will a hutch be big enough for him??
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
LOL yes..you can cyber pick him up and tell me if he bites

Picking up a hutch for him tomorrow..BUT not sure where I can put it, where the dogs can get to it....Will he be warm enough outside?? will a hutch be big enough for him??
ahh,so your tempted to keep him huh?
most people i know keep them outside(mine were,but when i had one left he came inside to live)mine had each other to snuggle up to,they had a hammock and the big fattest one would lay on his back and they would all lay on him!lol.
mine always had a cat type bed to sleep in and another blanket type to go under as they are very clean and dont poop all over the place,,hay or woodshavings in the rest of the hutch,obviously the larger the better as you dont want to handle him (yet ) and he has no fwends ,as u you've probably gathered they are quite lazy too,but should have some toys mine had a rubber fetish and loved kongs,quick note too,if you are giving him treats check the hutch regularly as they are hoarders,they carry the food of and hide it,then leave it to rot!.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:26 PM
See what did I tell you Of course you have to keep him, he's gorgeous! What a lovely cute face, how could anyone resist him.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:32 PM
LOL Alex is still saying no...(funny that he thinks I will listen to him after 15yrs of doing what I want anyway!)

The hutch was on freecycle so the idea of getting my shower back was rather nice LOL

he is using the litter tray now all the time..and his bed is clean..

Sssshhh don't tell Alex but I have a stone bucket shed thing outside..its about 4ft wide by 3ft high and its split in half..one half has a round lid (that you can drop things into the bucket..but then invention of wheely bins made it redundant)..so my idea was to remove the lid..make a hole in the hutch bottom so it can use half of this shed thing to climb about in..it has a metal door thats solid so the dogs woulnd't be able to see him and they would have to stand on their back legs to see in the hutch..
Does that make sense?? SO there would be a big dark compartment underneath and the hutchy bit on top?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh car failed its MOT!! frayed handbrake cable on one side..and a wobbly head light..(and I thought the milk bottle lid I wedged in would have lived to pass thru another MOT LOL, it failed on it last year..so I went out the garage found the lid on the ground..wedged it in and they passed it..didn't work this year)
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:35 PM
He is such a cutie, I would love one

Met a guy at a village fete once with pockets full of baby ones (he called them Polecats?!!) and got a chance at a cuddle. He said they tend to give you a wee taste when they are babies but once they are used to being handled they dont so go on, go for it.......................................get OH to pick him up lol
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
He is such a cutie, I would love one

Met a guy at a village fete once with pockets full of baby ones (he called them Polecats?!!) and got a chance at a cuddle. He said they tend to give you a wee taste when they are babies but once they are used to being handled they dont so go on, go for it.......................................get OH to pick him up lol
LOL it was OH that caught him in the garden..he never even tried to bite him..
I picked him up yesterday to move him,..then he was out running about and I went to pick him up to put him back in and he whipped round quick..so I moved quick LOL..Then I tried again and he whipped round again..not sure if he was trying to bite or not or just wasn't happy as he was enjoying having a wander and didnt' want to go in his cage LOL..he's happy to be stroked..and will feed from your hands..
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »